That day

Previously on DOTN...

"If that's what will help them...I chose to send them to the human world." A familliar voice said from behind."We respect your suggestion,O.The ascending will be done as soon as we scheduled it." the Ancestral Aries said."I prefer it to be done as soon as possible,if you don't have any problems and objections anymore,I say we pick tomorrow.Not only because we need to do it as soon as possible but tomorrow is also a perfect day basing on the Stars." Isuggested.

"It will be done tomorrow." finally,Zeus confirmed.

"If that's what will help them...I chose to send them to the human world." A familliar voice said from behind."We respect your suggestion,O.The ascending will be done as soon as we scheduled it." the Ancestral Aries said."I prefer it to be done as soon as possible,if you don't have any problems and objections anymore,I say we pick tomorrow.Not only because we need to do it as soon as possible but tomorrow is also a perfect day basing on the Stars." I suggested.

"It will be done tomorrow." finally,Zeus confirmed.

That day

O's POV

"I appreciate your kind consideration,my God!Tomorrow it will be." I quickly thanked Zeus."You have nothing more to deal with us,you may leave now." The Ancestral Libra told me,grumpy as usual."As I said." I sarcastically replied heading to the exit.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Aquarius' POV

"You know what!?There's a Wedding that happened the day before yesterday!And you know what the big deal is?The one getting married is my bestfriend's enemy!" Said Aquarius sarcastically."Ahahahaha!!!What happened!?I'm sure that there's been a fight occured." ask the Silver Haired,Sky Blue color eyed and Ombre blue tailed Mermaid."Well,apperently,the Wedding did go pretty well.My friend's really in the verge of making war but she protects her position that much." I said,in a bit dissapointing tone."Oh!I can already see the daylight!Gotta fly.I'll see you as soon as I get time." as I go back to the still dark sky."Bye!" Said the mermaid,one last time.

• • • Time Skip • • •

Writer's POV

Libra's Palace,Venus.

"The sun is starting to rise...I'm gonna sleep now." Libra told one of her maids.She walked out of the Terrace to her room.She saw the Lapis Lazuli necklace that Leo gave lying on her bed.She put it inside one of her porcelane jewelry box.She lied slowly,thinking about the escalating events.She lied down,contemplating her whole life.Thinking about the words that came out of Leo's mouth.She think and think,slowly beggining to cry.Wiping her tears,she began to hold her head,suffering from a pain.Then she began to lose her consciuosness.

Meanwhile,at the same time

At Aries' Palace,Mars

Aries was already asleep,well,not really 'asleep'.She's Lucid Dreaming.Slowly beggining to make sure she's really asleep,she tried to look at her mirror.No reflection showed.She's utterly delighted.Just a moment,she began strolling.Heading to the exit of her Palace.Strolling towards the Planet Mercury.

After a bit of force,she began to feel an uncommon pain that occured in her brain.Slowly making her suffer until she fall into the Darkness.

• • • Time Skip • • •

Aries' POV

Hahhh...Hahhh...O-ouch...W-what is this...?It's so dark...I can barely see,wait,I can't see...

I thought as I slowly flutteted my eyes.The pain that I was feeling a moment ago was still there but...it's not that bad anymore.I tried to look up...the skies.I got my back up and observed the whole place.Twisting my head,I noticed that Libra is also here,so is Gemini and the other Zodiacs.The others were still unconsciuos but the others were also scanning the whole place."Where am I?" I slowly asked."Much more like Where are We?" Virgo sarcastically replied."Aries!" A familliar voice called from behind and as I look back,I saw Libra holding Aquarius' arm with her shoulder,hardly walking with her eyes filled with hope."Lib,thank the gods you're okay!" I walked towards her and hugged her."BTW,do you have any idea on where the heavens are we?" I asked her."I...I think...we're on the Human World." Aquarius answered."That's I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E." Virgo replied,annoyed.

• • • Time Skip • • •

Libra's POV

Uuuggghhh...my head...it-it hurts.

My visions got round and round but I'm happy that it came back to normal but my body feels a bit bad.I looked around,trying to find something but there's fog and smoke mixed through the whole place.I can barely see.

And after an hour of us waiting.A familliar face came out of the abyss,O.

And finally,the moment you all have been waiting for...

"Orion,do you have any idea on where the Godlinesses are we?" I asked him.

"Welcome,my Beautiful Descendants.This is the Human World." He replied,with a demonic smile cutting on his face.

"What did you just said?" Virgo asked him."You're all in the Human World." he answered."WHAT THE HELL!?" A familliar voice just screamed.Scorpio."It's true,very true.The Council,Supreme Court and I have decided to send all of you,the Zodiacs,to the Human World." Orion explained."For what?" Virgo asked,irritated."You'll know later." Orion answered.

And after a second we're in a different place.It...it looks like my palace but smaller."What?" I asked.No one answered,ofcourse it's because everyone don't even have an idea where were we.

"Welcome to your new Home!"

Hey!Bella here.Thank You for finishing this Chapter.I haven't been updating since Forever but still,thanks for the wait.Please,follow my account if you have time.And also,please please please,vote for this Chapter if you liked it.I would also really appreciate it if you recommend this to your friends.Mwah Mwah~
Luvs,Bella♥

Join the Pack!It's free!Just go to my account and press that follow button.Each and every follower is always appreciated by Me♥♥♥