Tomorrow

Tomorrow...How joyful would it be if we know what's gonna happen tomorrow?

Would it really be joyful,or would it make you want to die today?

Gemini's POV

"Hey Leo,what do you plan to do today?" I asked the Golden Lion."I don't know,all that's in my mind is that she wore it." He replied,flowting."What is that thing!?Who is she!?I don't know what you're talking about lately!" I awaken the Lion."Ummmhhh...Wha-What are you asking again?" The Lion came to his senses."I'm asking.you.what.do.you.plan.to.do.to.day!?" I asked again,with an annoyed tone."I don't know...visit Libra?" The Lion asked as I facepalm."You just saw her yesterday!" I replied."Woah,you're the one to talk," he teased.

Yeah,yeah.

"I'm leaving." I told Leo as I got up.

I know what I'm gonna do now.I'm visiting Aries,I missed her.

Leo's POV

At Libra's Palace,Venus.

"Ummmhhhh...Where's Libra?" I asked one of Libra's supreme maids."She's in her room,milord." The maid replied."Can you call her?Tell her I'm Aquarius,okay?" I winked as I commanded the maiden.She bowed and said;"Wait in the reception,please." As she escorted me in the Reception.

After a minute of waiting a Women in her night gown came running excitedly towards me.

"Aquarius!!!Why are you here!?Do you need something!?I'm sooo happy to see you!I'maa tell you somet-" she stopped as she notice that I'm not whom she expected."Ummmhhh...Greetings?Heheh." I awkwardly greeted."What are you doing here?" She asked as she slowly walked over the next seat beside me."I'm visiting you.I'm so delighted knowing that you accepted my gift for the first time after a hundred attempt." I answered a sitting Libra in her night gown.

She didn't even changed!?But...she looks...she looks-Hey!What are you thinking!?

"I know,I accepted it.But that doesn't mean anything but the fact that I liked it." She cut me out.My smile faded.

She never changes.

"Why?" I murmured."You're saying something?" She asked."I'm questioning you,why?What do you want?It's like I'm courting a ghost!What do you want me to do!?Libra!!!It has been a hundred years since I started to court you,and you don't even notice it a bit!!!" I bursted out."You're hopeless,Lion.You already knew why I wouldn't accept you." She calmly replied."BUT It's not my fault I'm not a Superior.Please,understand that." I explained,trying to calm myself down."That's why you need to lose Hope already,go back to your Palace and sleep." She replied still calm."WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LIKE THAT!?YOU ALWAYS IGNORE ME!YOU ALWAYS LOOK ON THE OUTER NOT THE INNER!!!"[#NoticeMeLib!] I bursted out as I can't stop my anger anymore."Leave now,I don't need anymore of your Drama." She told me as she leave the area.

It's always like this...

Aries' POV

The twins aren't here today...Maybe they just go on some errand,they'll visi-Hey!What on Dipper's name are you thinking!?Stop...

I came to my senses and headed to the dining to drink some pure water.And as I creep in,I noticed a familiar spirit,the familiar aura...

Gemini...

"What are you doing here?" I bluntly asked."Do you really have to ask that?You already know why..." he replied with a low tone.

Why are you like that Aries!?Aren't you annoyed!?He's Gemini!!!Freaking GEMINI!!!