Counting Stars

Previously on DOTN...

"Welcome to your new home!"

Counting Stars

Leo's POV

Ahhh...fuck...my head is turning upside down...dark...abyss...

"What?" A familliar voice from not afar asked as I gain conciousness.I gasped when I found Scorpio,for the first time,having a confused or rather terrified expression on his face.He always has that 'I don't have feels on me' face displayed all the time.Libra.I suddenly thought about Libra since I can't see her.Then I turned my head 180° and fortunately catch glimpse of her.She's also looking very confused.Actually,it's the first time I saw her face like this.It's kinda funny.

"From this day onwards,all of you will be living in this same roof." Orion said out of nowhere."You'll also enter this thing that human-beings call 'school'.To put it all together,you'll be starting your pitiful lives as humans.Studying and living with each other's asteroids." He added."What!?Are you saying that we,the Celestial Spirits,will have to restart our lives inside of these human bodies and live like this in a million light year?" Virgo asked,shocked."Exactly." Orion teasingly said."AND much worse,we're gonna go studying again..." Gemini pointing out.

Well,that's a pain in the heavenly bodies...

"This house have all of the things you need to survive and all necessities you might need.It has 6 bedrooms so meaning;you'll have to pair up and no,no boy and girl will be sharing the same room." Orion said as he walk towards a table with a glass bowl of papers on it.

"I will be drafting those who will share a room and will lead your everyday activities."

The results came and we're all drafted into pairs...

Libra is with Aquarius,
Virgo is with Aries and
Pisces is with Saggitarius.

I'm with Capricorn,
Scorpio is with Gemini and
Cancer is with Taurus.

"Now that I'm done with the sharing of Rooms,let's decide who will lead the 11 of you in this house...Capricorn,will you take the honor of leading this house?" Orion asked him."Yes,it's my pleasure." Capricorn replied.

"And for 'school'...Aquarius,Virgo you two are most likely to lead these damned spirits to school-" and before Orion can continue Libra complained with a cracking voice "WHAT!?Fish bait can't even decide for herself and always rely on her mother?and False Virgin?really?" Libra questioned,pissed."You don't underestimate MY desicions,Libra." Orion said with a serious and scary tone.Libra just lowered her head.

"Alright,Good Luck on your new lives!"

And with that,he disappeared on a beam of light.

Gemini's POV

Everyone except me and Leo were scanning through the house.We felt like we just want to lay our backs since the both of us is still going through a hangover because of the 'travelling'.

After some time,we finally got the strength to go upstairs to see our rooms.

As I walk through the hallway,I can clearly hear the sound of someone screaming and some music.I followed the sound and it lead me to the second room.I tried to knock but it seems like no one heared me so I just entered the room and then an insane Scorpio came to my sight."Oh,sorry." He said while he magically stopped the sound by pressing some round rubber-like thing attached to an oval object with lots of holes."It's fine." I said as I headed towards the door and took my leave.

I want to spend some time by myself so I decided to go outside on what I assume to be a 'garden' but before I slide the glass door I heared mumbling came from the outside."45...46...47..." slowly counting from the outside is an Aries sitting on the grass looking up towards the nightsky."What on Venus are you doing?" I asked a surprised Aries."What the Black Hole,Gem!?" She screeched.That's the first time I saw her like this,seems like she really is surprised.

"So,what are you doing?" I asked again."When I looked at the nightsky,I noticed that there are a lot of stars.It's really beautiful."

"I've been so distracted lately that I lost track of my surroundings." she mumbles."I'm counting the stars..." she added.Silence filled the atmosphere.

"Well,you might be counting the same stars." I said trying to break in.She didn't replied but as I try to stand,Aries pulled my left arm.

"Let's...just stay for a while." she said in a low tone.I sat beside her again and staring at the same sky.

For the first time in my life span,I felt like peace wrapped on me.

*sighs* Oh god,I finished another chapter.Sorry if this chapter is so short(Word count:790 words) and I'm also sorry because it took me forever to update,I'm very busy these past days.Putting that aside,Thank you for staying with me up until now,I hope that you guys like my book.tbh I always feel like this story will go nowhere but I just keep getting ideas that I want to share.Again,Thank you!♥

Luvs,Bella.

And if you don't mind can you please recommend/share this book to your friends(since i don't have friends so i can't share this to anyone) please?~ it will help me a lot♥