10| Neel

Chapter- 10| Neel

"Is this your car?" Saheema asks in a sing- song voice, as if she has forgotten how it looks like since the last time she was inside it, moaning on top of me.

*It's just for one day. It's just for one fucking day. I just have to make her stay till it's over.*

Saheema takes the  passenger seat of my car, after fifteen minutes when Aashi and Ria left me in a blur of smoke and confusion. I contently watch their car disappear, but then know that it is time the dices started rolling.

I'm so pissed with how Rohit treats Aashi. His attitude towards her makes me want to punch his face till he's in the ground six feet under. It's cute that he thinks he can mess with her. Ofcourse, he has forgotten who he's messing with indirectly. Wait for the slow payback, Rohit.

Literally, it's so easy to mess with him, when I know all of his weaknesses. I smirk when I think about what I've kept planned for him. He's in for such a fun ride. I open the driver's door, and look intensely at his first weakness.

"Yes," I click my tongue and roll it inside my inner cheek, preparing myself for the sentence I am about to utter, "I missed you. It's been so long."

Saheema reaches for my thigh and runs her thumb in small half moon- circles, biting her lip, "I thought you didn't. I saw you all wrapped around Aashi in the cafeteria earlier."

"Look who I'm going home with," I smile the kind of smile which makes her weak in the knees and agree with whatever I have to say, "you know, I did." I take her face in my left hand and pull her closer, rubbing my thumb slowly down her jaw, just the way she likes it, "I made a mistake. You're here now. Forget everything."

She sighs and rests her head on my shoulder while I push the key into the ignition and back the car from its parking space. She breaks the silence when we're back on the road, "I knew that bitch isn't right for you. She wouldn't love you ever like I do."

*I cringe.* But I nod at her, and say, "I never loved her. She was my newest muse."

"What happened to your muse, then?" She hangs to the topic like a leech to a cow.

"I got bored of her. She's difficult. It'll take a lot of work to break her," I shrug while honking the car to a difficult pass.

"I know. But I know how to break her exactly. It's not that difficult as you think," Saheema's eyes twinkle as she imagines some devil plan she's contorting to put Aashi into her place.

"There's no need for that," I try to stop the gears from  turning in her head to make Aashi's life more miserable, "I already had a fight with her just before you arrived. I'm not planning on giving her my time of the day anymore."

She instantly smiles, "You're all mine now." She hugs me harder and just because of the things planned, I have to tolerate her hands around my shoulders. I keep very still whilst I wait for Saheema to retrieve her hands.

"Okay, okay, loosen up now, I'm driving."

She chuckles, "I know, but I missed you so, so much."

I move her arms away from my shoulders, and end up saying, "I wouldn't want you to die." I throw in a chuckle at the morbid sentence.

"You'll not get rid of me that easily, babe. You belong with me."

I cough, "Yeah. But. . .I have to focus on the road too, cutie."

"Okay, I'll just text Rohit then," she clicks her fingers, "and, I also need to tell him that I'm not meeting him in the mall at six."

"Well, wait. . . no, don't do that. Make him wait for you. Let him guess where you are. He was trying to mark his territory on Aashi in the cafeteria, right!" I assess her features, looking for any signs of anger. I see her jaw tense, and her shoulders still, "Didn't you see him get all possessive when I tried to intervene? Wouldn't you want to punish him for this?"