Reflection

Jimin's POV

He woke up in a bright room. Hoseok squinted while trying to get up in the small white room with only one door among the four walls.

It took Hoseok a while to figure out where he was and what he was seeing. He saw the door and unhesitantly stood up and walked to the door. He pulled the handle and tried to get out. But the door wouldn't open. He tried again. Still no luck. Panick started to rush over him as he impatiently kept pulling the handle. He was trapped.

The lights went out.

It was dark for while until the light went on again. Well, it wasn't the same light from before, I realized. It was still dark but neon paint splattered across the walls were what lit up the room. They came in different colors: green, orange, yellow, red, pink and blue. To make the sight even worse there were pills everywhere, scattered across the floor. And Hoseok stood in the middle of it all.

Suddenly, I appeared. Park Jimin. But I wasn't in the same place as Hoseok. I was sitting at a table watching a screen with Hoseok in it in that room with the pills.

A camera was set on me, watching my every reaction. The camera focused more on me, waiting for my reaction on seeing the pills. I just shrugged. It was the arrogant me again, not caring what would become of the suicidal boy.

Then something flashed across my mind: it was the real me. Everything was black and white and I seemed to be a mess; frustrated and seemed like I was choking myself.