Still wishing there will be better days

A few days have passed and Hoseok became better friends with you, Tae and Kookie. Sometimes Hoseok would even spend breaks with you guys. You even noticed that Kookie became less shy now with Hoseok around.

It was break now but since it was cold, you, Kookie and Tae decided to eat inside an empty classroom and sat in the desks near the door.

You were all laughing and joking around when a familiar face walked by the door and spotted you guys.

"Yo! Jhope!" Tae called out to him. Apparently Jhope was a name he wanted everyone to call him and remember him by though many people thought it was stupid. He wanted to be that source of hope for everyone. So you also came up with another nickname for him: Hobi. It was a mixture of his name and hope.

"V-yah!" Hoseok yelled back, walking into the room. And because of Hoseok, Tae wanted a cool nickname too. So he named himself 'V' for 'victorious'.

Kookie laughed at their nicknames. He was the only one out of them who thought it was weird. You all then started greeting each other and then sat down again to start eating.

A few minutes later Hoseok was telling you all about something that happened in his class between a teacher and a student. You all started laughing when somebody entered the room, appearing behind Hoseok, and suddenly hit him on the head.

"Hey, ditcher," said the boy, making Hoseok turn around with a shocked look on his face mixed with a little bit of confusion.

"Yah! Yoongi that hurt!" Hoseok said to the boy who hit him on the head.

A taller boy then entered the room from behind the boy who's name was Yoongi. "So this is who you ditched us for," said the taller boy while studying you and your two best friends. "And here we thought you were at dance practice getting ready for the school event coming up."

The dance that you and Tae saw Kookie doing during dance practice the other day was apparently a dance they had to do in a school show where all the art students had to perform.

Hoseok scratched his head while laughing nervously. "Oh you noticed," was all he said.

"Of course we noticed," said the taller boy. He then turned to look at you, Tae and Kookie. "Hey. I'm Namjoon, by the way," he said and then gestured to the boy next to him, "and this is Yoongi. We're friends of Hoseok."

You guys were confused but greeted back anyways. "Hi. My name's Y/n. These are my friends, Jungkook and Taehyung," you said while gesturing to you friends.

"Stop saying that! My name isn't Taehyung, it's V!" Tae exclaimed unexpectedly excited, making you almost fall out of your chair.

You and Kookie just shook your heads, embarrassed by your friend's action while Hoseok laughed happily. Namjoon and Yoongi just looked confused.

"Hoseok got to him," you simply explained and the two boys in the doorway suddenly understood.

"See, this is why we shouldn't just let him wonder around anywhere by himself," explained Yoongi to the taller boy. "He's already infected someone."

"Hey, what does that mean? I don't have a disease," Hoseok said, offended by what the older boy had said. "You're always so mean to me, Yoongi."

Yoongi sighed and walked to Hoseok's table to sit on it. He patted Hoseok on the head without looking at him, but to the front of the class. "Oh, loosen up. I'm just kidding," he said.

"Do you guys mind if we crash here with you guys now?" Namjoon asked turning the attention away from Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Nope. You guys can stay," you say after looking at both your friends who looked fine with it.