Spring Day

{The untold story...}

This is a chapter dedicated to Jimin and Jhope's past and their now broken friendship.

~~•~~

Jimin's POV

It was a cold spring day, I remember; the day our friendship had ended.

His last words to me rang through my ears:

Don't expect me to come back after this.

The wind was strong and the cold embraced me. I should have been shivering but after those words I froze. It was unlike Jhope to say words like those. Jhope was never the type to give up on anyone or walk away. He would always keep trying. He would always try his best to make a situation better.

But that day he gave up on me. Maybe now I was just too much to handle. I mean, he had put up with me so long already, I should have known it was going to happen eventually. Still, I was speechless after those words.

A strong wind came by and he walked past me emotionlessly. The wind blew and we drifted apart. I would never see his smiling face again. I really did go too far this time.

* * *

It all started two years ago.

Jhope and I were the kind of best friends that joked about everything with each other, told each other everything and even when we were 12 years old we'd act like we were 5. The most childish and playful energetic kids ever. Since our parents were friends, we've been best friends ever since we could remember and discovered we both had a passion for dance. I was the only person Jhope would ever force to do girl group dances with him. I think he enjoyed it way too much...

But two years ago when we were 12 years old was when everything started to fall apart...

Hoseok said she was like a butterfly; the girl he had met. She was beautiful and even though she was close, he knew she'd leave at some point; he couldn't have her. He said a whole lot of things like that which I did not understand. My best friend was falling in love. He was talking with me on his mother's phone like he usually did every night while he was at the holiday resort. Hoseok and his family were at their usual holiday place.

He met her when he was seven years old. At the time I remember how he'd said he really didn't want to go since things weren't going so well with him and his family. But the girl he met changed everything. Apparently he had met her at this "special" place of his. She in actual fact showed him there. After that he was never the same. He wasn't so mopy and sad anymore. When he came back from the holiday place he had insisted that from now on I should only call him Jhope. He said it was because he wanted to be just as hopeful as the girl he had met. I refused and thought it was ridiculous but soon I gave in and always called him Jhope. That hopeful girl... Her name was Y/n.

But one day when Hoseok got back from the holiday resort, everything changed. He came back from the holiday resort and he was dead quiet. He barely ever spoke. Something was wrong with him. I just kept joking about it, saying he probably just misses his crush. All he would do was just shake his head and keep quiet. He never smiled even. But the one time he did speak with me was when I called him Jhope again. He snapped and told me never to call him that again. I decided to do just that considering how serious he looked.

I decided to sleep over at Hoseok's place for a while to try to cheer him up a bit and make sure he was doing okay.

One night I was woken up by a loud sound coming from the bathroom. I noticed Hoseok wasn't in bed and I rushed to the bathroom door. I tried opening it but the door was locked. I called out Hoseok's name a few times, asking if he was okay and when he wouldn't answer, I kept telling him to open the door but he wouldn't listen. I decided to wake up his parents to help open the door. Everyone in the house was panicked and worrying about Hoseok. Finally they got the door open and a horrible sight was found. Hoseok was lying on the floor, pills scattered on the floor.