My Ocs

Look, my OCs are one of the most important things to me. They all have a personal part of me inside of them, and I treat them like they're alive or real. Whatever happens in their lives is on my terms. Whoever hurts or helps them is for ME to approve. I know this person is joking but I just want to make it clear. I don't care who your character is or how powerful they are, if I don't approve of what happens to my oc due to your OCs future, I have a right to deny that cause it's not what I planned.

Your oc is a little speck in my OCs storyline. They are barely important in their past or future unless we come to a mutual agreement which we definitely have not.

This is directed towards one of my friends, I would send them this but I'm only writing this to vent and I don't want to start things (joking or not, when it comes to my OCs I can get rlly pissy idk why, it's like motherly reactions).

My OCs, my call. I'm mainly writing this cuz this persons approval on what I did with my OCs was all I wanted, but now I've learned it's not what they want and I'm happy with the things I've planned. (For ex. They didn't like a design choice on an oc and they didn't like the fact the oc had a past lover, and it stressed me out a shit ton cuz I almost changed my oc for THEM... plus they said they can make a better species than me, which kinda hurt me cause I'm way too sensitive and I'm already self conscious)

The person is rlly cool and fun to hang out with, but when it comes to OCs they're very nit picky.

jerseywhore I'm bout to smack a bish