Chapter 1- Luna

Author~ Hey guys! For those of you that don't know me, I'm Casey C

Author~ Hey guys! For those of you that don't know me, I'm Casey C. I'm a writer on the app Episode. A lot of people requested a Wattpad version of my story and so I decided to write "Power of the Moon" on here! For my episode readers, this is still similar to the episode version but there will be a few new things and it will be slightly different than its episode counterpart. I hope you enjoy it this story and please vote for this story by clicking on the star at the end if you enjoy it and I can't wait to read your comments and see what you thought of it. Here's the first chapter. (Ps. the picture above is Luna in her wolf form.)

Luna's POV

I've always loved the forest at night. It's peaceful.

The full moon high in the sky, the occasional sound of the night owl on the hunt and a light breeze blowing in the trees.  I lay in the clearing beneath the tree canopy, the moon's rays shining down through where the tree branches part and onto my white fur, making it glow beneath its light.

I lay on my stomach, my front paws stretched out in front and my head held high as the moon shines down on me. I close my eyes and bask in the moon's light, the light breeze blowing through my fur. At times like this, I love being a wolf.

But that's not always the case. See, I'm a white wolf and as far as I know, there has never been another wolf like me. To top it off, my eyes are an odd piercing blue and it just further makes me stand out from the crowd. So as a result, I'm the black sheep in my flock... or should I say pack.

I'm Luna Alexandra Morgan, daughter of Alpha Pearce Morgan, leader of the Crystal Moon pack, the strongest pack in the world. I'm his daughter by blood and we have the same olive skin tone but it ends there. We look absolutely nothing alike. He has raven hair and green eyes and his wolf is jet black, a big contrast to my snow white. He can easily blend in with the forest, moving through it like a creature of the night. If it wasn't for his massive size, he'd be like any other wolf in our pack.

In our pack, there's wolves with black, brown, grey and mottled fur with either amber or green eyes. Then there's me, a wolf as white as the falling snow with eyes as bright as the clear sky, which prey and enemies can see coming from miles away. Oh and if that wasn't enough, my human hair is white as well. It took me a while to convince the students in high school that it was my natural colour and that it wasn't dyed. I was tempted to dye it but my cousin Zoey stopped me, saying there's nothing wrong with being unique.

But when the moon's full, like it is tonight, I feel this calmness come over me, I feel at peace. I've always had a 'weird obsession' with the moon, even for a werewolf as my best friend Dex would say. To be honest I don't know what it is either. The moon just seems to... call me. I can't quite explain it.

Suddenly, I snap open my eyes and launch up onto my paws as I hear a noise not too far in front of me, coming from the holly bush. I can't see what it was, even when I heighten my wolf senses and as a result, my inner wolf is on alert, ready to take control if needed. I calm her down and try bring her back at ease.