Chesse

Mari above in the mm^^

AMELIA BELLE HERNANDEZ-TAYLOR

my neck, my back, lick my 💀 and my crack😘

A other day at this thing called School. I can't wait till I graduate and get my diploma and work,  have a family and have money till I cash out.

Keya haven't came to school since that day, I hope she died in hell😁. But sometimes Zachary is kinda annoying now . He's always bothering me when I do my school work.. And he said he doesn't really like Amari because he looks mean. Amari crooked ass doesn't even pay attention to him.. Shania is always talking to me sometimes I wonder if she has a off button.

"Hey Lia" Shania said . Speak of the devil..

"Hello Shania" I said annoyed as crap because I was cleaning my room..

"What are you doing?" She asked a dumbass question.

"Uh I don't know, what does it look like I'm doing?😑"

"Sorry... just trying to start a conversation" She backed out my room..

I just layed down and flopped on my bed.

I got a text from Malaya.

ShortHairedLaya😇.

ShortHairedLaya😇: Amelia, what you doing ?

CurlyheadLia: nun really why?

ShortHairedLaya😇: come over to my place.

CurlyheadLia: okay ight well be over in 10

ShortHairedLaya😇: Okie 😊

Low key I don't wanna go, but I'm her only friend along with Rissey and them but I'm a generous and kind person even if I've been in a couple fights.

I hopped in my car and . My shit by boogie wit da hoodie played.

When she hear the song,  she said this is my shit. See the flick of my wrist.

(A part that came into my head it's 10 o clock in the night and I'm not trying to get yelled at rn).

I made my way to her place.. dayum this girl must be rich . It's a long ass driveway fham😨.

Dayum my house compared to her is wayyyy different

Dayum my house compared to her is wayyyy different . Look at mines compared to hers😩

 Look at mines compared to hers😩

😩😩😩.

This chapter was suppose to be up from yesterday.. but to sum it up Mari you're automatically in because I just wanna start like a regular chap and nun of that intro business.