Prologue

2011 Harry & 2015 Niall

 I checked my clock and realized I was supposed to be up ten minutes ago. I ran, more so limped, into the living room as fast as I could, hoping he wouldn't hit me, but we both knew that wouldn't happen.

I stood there in attention knowing what was about to at me as he smacked me hard across my face. I fell and tears weld in my eyes, but I kept them from falling knowing if he saw them it would only get worst.

I slowly got back on my feet just for him to punch me in my stomach, making me fall again. He pulled me up by my already ripped shirt, my breath hitched.

I could smell the all too familiar smell of alcohol on his breath, but there was something new to the mix. I had never smelled it before. My father punched me in my gut, knocking me out of a light trance.

As I was recovering from the blow he just gave me, I noticed something silver in his hand. I knew if I stayed here I was not going to be among the living much longer.

Painfully, I started to run towards my room, but before i got in father had caught up and stabbed the little pocket knife into my forearm. I reached my door and barricaded it so that father wouldn't be able to get in. I started packing some clothes into a small rundown backpack. I then grabbed a picture of me & mom and the charm mom gave me before she passed.

I opened and jumped out of the room, and I began running, hoping father would not notice I had left until after I was far enough away. I had been running for about 10 minutes, when a door opened and knocked down. I began to see black spots, and my vision started to blur. I then lost consciousness.

°     °     °

If you are coming from my insta, I hope you like my first ever narry story.

No hate please, I get enough as it is.

This will most likely be a short story because this is the first story I am writing alone. (I wrote 2 with my best friend) And i'm not sure if i want to write smut or not. (I have never even attempted to write it before)

Please like and comment :) xx