Chapter 1

**Finally update?? lol**

Jimin is cooking his family' favorite for Nuri's birthday dinner, the sun bright and warm and wonderful shines through the window, when he hears footsteps headed towards him. He recognised the familiar footfalls, the warm and inviting scent of mate on the breeze. What worries him, though, is the sniffling tears of his pup.

He turn around just in time to see Jungkook entered the kitchen, their little girl in his arms. There's a stormy look on his face, and Jimin can tell by the tension in his frame that his wolf is trying to hide how angry he really is. That, and the fact that their pup is draped in one of Jungkook's t-shirts with exactly one fluffy sock barely hanging on to her foot. She's so small still, and the cocoon of her daddy's scent would usually do the trick to soothe her unhappy inner wolf. Not today, though. This must be pretty serious.

"Hey sweetheart, you want Mama?," Jungkook says gently, in the soft tone that he saves exclusively for their daughter. Nuri raises a dark, wave-haired head and blinks teary midnight eyes at Jimin. His heart breaks.

She doesn't answer, just reaches her little hands out towards Jimin. He gives Jungkook a look and stands up, taking his cub out of his mate's arms. She clings to him and cries, babbling some incoherent words into his shoulder. He pets her hair and strokes her shivering spine, giving her all the comfort that he can manage.

"Nuri, honey, what's wrong?,"

She keeps babbling, and he doesn't catch a word of it. Her language is good for a 3-year-old, but she isn't showing it now.

"Sorry," Jungkook sighs, stepping closer and bracketing Nuri in with his body. Jimin is sure it's a subconscious action on his part. "I know you needed some time off that's the main reason why we come to this cabin. But she was friggin' inconsolable, and she kept crying for you."

The cabin was in a decent size, fitting a living room, a bathroom, and a kitchen on the first floor. The living room blended into one while the bathroom was the only room that was closed off. Roofed with three bedroom on the second floor via a log staircase, the decoration was cozy, with warm hues in the form of dark red pillows and plaids for the master bedroom. Against the wall in living room was an old fireplace, a low of coffee table in front of it on top of an animal rug.

As Jimin open his mouth to say something but stop and they booth looked up when Haneul walked into the room. The young alpha stopped in his tracks when he saw what was going on.

"What happened to Nuri?," Haneul asked, looking all worried when he saw his sister clinging like that to his mama.

"Nothing bad happened buddy, it's just your sister want to play at the river but I said no because it's very dangerous for her. Hell, its dangerous for you or your mama. But look at her, she just threw tantrum like that and I can't calmed her down." Jungkook said as he rub his face roughly.

Jimin raised his eyebrow and looked down at his girl, "You know, you're in big trouble right young lady.", Nuri just blinked at his mama as she calmed down after her episode, Haneul chuckled at the sight.

"Alright, I'm gonna bath her. And Jungkook can you please turn off the stove, and Haneul help you daddy too." With that Jimin walked off with Nuri so he can bath her before dinner.

**** *** ****

"Jungkook." The name was groaned weakly, Jimin not putting much effort into it because although he needed his Alpha to move, he honestly didn't want him to.

"Mmm," The alpha gave an agreeing hum from where he was plastered on top of Jimin, his entire body pressing him down into the bed. Jimin tried to move again and ended up unsuccessful and just tried out, giving up as he let himself relax against the bed once more. Jungkook mad a pleased noise, wiggling slightly on top of Jimin to get closer to him, at which point Jimin could feel his erection pressed up against the back of his thigh.