Aaron and Almon

Psssst! Boy to the left is Aaron, right is Almon!

Aaron came into class groaning with bags under his eyes. Very unlike him. He sat down and banged his head on the table. Lukas got a purple blanket from out of nowhere and put it on him, then he went to sleep. "Oh no, one of those days?" May asked. "Mmh hmm..." You sat there in complete confusion. "What 'one of those days'?" You asked, tugging on April's shirt. She swirled around. "Aaron's brother, Almon, is being abnoxious ag-" "SNOB-NOXIOUS!!!" "Huh, snob'noxious... Snob'noxious... Hey, Luke, is that even a word?" Lukas held up his head, eyes still closed. "An Aaron word maybe." You decided to do something Tord does when he's confused. Lay back in the chair, to far back, knowing it's gonna fall but still doin it anyways, it falls, and-

"Hhhhuuuuuuggggggghhhhh!!!!"

"Can someone please tell me who Almond is?!" Aaron got up and stared you in the eyes. "Almon is my brother, born a day after me, extremely annoying, and a snob on levels that I think he's Penelope in disguise. He's salty and never shuts the-" Penelope... *Looks at script again* Penelopiss slams her hand on the table. "Oh ho ho ho!" Lukas looks up. "Ha? Santa?!" He looks at her. "Glob who brought the Grinch?" Penelopiss stands there with her eye twitching. "Heh... I heard Almon! Is that brat coming again? Hasn't he been suspended, like, oh, I don't know. Miss Y/n here!?" You got up. "Shut up fat pig." Penelopiss curled one of her pig tails. "Hmph! Magnussss!!!" Aaron fell onto the floor and groaned. A kid who looked like he was hanging out with the Queen came. No joke. He was blonde, bright blue orbs, some smirk, and what seemed like a prince charming cosplay. You choked on your spit at the ever so glance at him. "Yes my dear Penelope?" Penelopiss curled her arms around one of his. "Hahaha! Look Lukey! Look! I've replaced you! You've been hanging out with the low lifes, so I'm dating out with a up life! Ho ho ho hoo!" Lukas shrugged. April cleaned her glasses and glared. "First of all, how dare you come over here, where your never welcome. Second, how dare you talk about Y/n and us like that, three, don't ever bring that soggy little yellow cosplaying waffle into this area again. Four, get grammar lessons, and a make over. And five-" she stands up and gets in their faces "I can break you both like a twig, got that? Now go."

April snapped her glasses in two, and Magnus ran. "Mrs.Rosin!!!! I think I need some new clothes!" Penelopiss stood there, her hand out, wet from sweat like she was swimming. "Gotta dash!" She ran to her seat. "Jimmy Neutron!" May yelled. You now knew to never, EVER, annoy April. She giggled. "Oopsy daisy! Seems as though I've broke my 4th glasses this week! That's... 9,467,792 so far this school year! Teehee!" She got tape and put the pieces together, then rapping them with the tape. Welp, I guess that's how Edd feels with Eduardo!

Aaron was still on the floor, curled up in a ball, his purple jacket getting dirty. He pulled up a doctor's mask from his neck and put it on. "My can peel wif thish!!!" The classroom door opened, Mrs. Honey walking in with a boy by her side. Aaron got up and rolled over the table to his seat. The boy looked over, allowing you to notice that he looks like Aaron....
Oh no.
He ran over and jumped onto Aaron. He didn't even go around, he just jumped over the table. "Aaron!!!!!" The two of them fell onto the floor. "How are you bro!?" Aaron groaned. Almon pulled down the mask and tried kissing his brother. Aaron hissed and scooted into the corner. May grabbed Almon. "Hey, you have to quit it, okay?" She said in a sweet tone. Almon hugged her for a second, then ran to April. "Appy! My love!" April picked him up and threw him into Lukas by accident. Lukas didn't even move, he just kept sleeping. "Luke!" Almon hugged him. May tried to gently pull him away and hugged him, but he just ran past her and ran her and tackled Penelopiss. "This, is just sad." You sighed to yourself. Surprisingly, you seemed to be the only one who noticed both teachers were gone, and that the entire class but your friends, Penelopiss and Almon, were quiet and extremely still. Aaron whispered in your ear. "Psssst! No one is moving because that's when he tries hugging them."

You fell out the chair and choked on nothing. "You can't be serious!!!" You quickly cupped your hands over your mouth. Almon walked to you. "Your new! Nice to meet you!" He seemed smol at the moment, he wasn't tall either, but he seemed incredibly smol and precious at that moment. He helped you up. "Oh you have a scratch! What's your name miss?" You glared back at your friends who all shrugged. You looked back at Almon. "Y-y/n." Almon's eyes sparkled a bit. "Pretty! Here, I have a band-aid!" He handed you a pastel blue and purple one. "Um, thanks?" He smiled brightly. Hugging you, he sung some song.

Aaron whistled along, but made a face acting like he didn't care. At that moment, Carmen walked in the room. "Eh. I'll just go..." She quickly shut the door and ran down the hall. Almon hugged Aaron, who slowly accepted.

"Aaron!!!" "Almon!"

I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter! I don't know how many times Almon's name autocorrected to Almond

I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter! I don't know how many times Almon's name autocorrected to Almond. What's your opinion on him? Should he stay in the story? Will I ever stop calling Penelope Penelopiss? *Cough* no *cough*

READ ON TO FIND OOOUUUTTT!!!

Of course I have to update first but... whatever...

You can go now...

Bye! ;-;