On the News

Me:OMG I'm so sorry,but I just can't risist add in at least one more chapter.However this chapter also leads into the beging of a new fanfic.So umm...here you go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's POV

It's been days since the fight with Chuck,everyone's wounds healed,well excepts Kin's and Laney's.Laney's giant wound to the side is about the size of her fist and still stings,and Kin is still in Corey's bad side,wich means Corey keeps hitting him when Kin goes too far.Surprisingly no one noticed the dead robots in the park.Laney still never told Ashly about what happened.Now they just stay in the Groj until the lock down was over.

"And our week with Katrina is over in 3...2...1,"Corey said.

"WHY DO I HAVE A UGLY PONYTAIL,AND WHERE ARE MY NICK MALLORY POSTERS?!"Trina yelled.

"Yep,that's Trina,"Laney said.

"I can't believe that the nice fest is over,"Kin said.

"I'm kinda relieved,"Corey amitted,"First without Trina we would have no lyrics,and second if I ate another one of Katrina's sweets I might as well get fat."

"Agreed,"Laney said.

"So,what's going on now?"Kon asked the TV.

"What's on the news big guy?"Corey asked.

"They finally found the robots,"Kon said.

"Wow,I was wrong,now I owe Kin 2 dollars,"Corey said.

"Pay up man,"Kin said.

"Wait,how did they find them?"Laney asked.

"I don't know,"Kon answered.

"I hope they don't associate us with that,or we'll get unwanted attention,"Corey said.

They all say down infront of the TV.

"Buzz Newsworthy here with the robot courpses,"Buzz said,"While a citizen strolled in the park they found these dead robots here in the park.No one knows why there here,who killed them and where they come from.But we can say there was a whole lot of blood and pain here."

"I'm so happy they didn't know,"Corey said.

"Yeah,but I still wonder...where's Chuck?"Kon asked.

"I don't care as long as he's far away from us,"Laney said.

"Totally agree,"Corey said.

"Wait we just got a news update on the robots,"Chance Happening said,"We got some fotage of the battle."

"No,no,no,no,no,"Corey said.

"Oh,come on!"Laney yelled.

The T.V. played the fotage.