Meet 6 year old Corey and Laney

Nobody's POV

They saw 2 little kids in the machine.One had blue hair,light blue eyes,an orange benie,orange cargo shorts,blue sneakers,and a black t ,with white sleves ,and a small skull  printed in the middle of his shirt.The other had firey red hair covering one of her hazle-green eyes,red pants,a yellow t shirt,with black and green sleaves.The 2 children looked back confused at what they're seeing.Through the kids eyes they saw 2 older kids,notning more,nothing less.

"Excuse me where did you 2 come from?"Kon asked.

"I don't know we just came out of that thing,"the blue haired kid said pointing to the broken timemachine.

"We'll where are you from,so  were can take you 2 back home,"Kon said.

"Why should we tell you?"the red head asked hiding behind the blue head kid.

"Why not Lanes?"the blue haired kid asked.

"Wait a minute,did you call her Lanes?"Kin asked.

"Yeah that's her nick name,"the blue haired kid answered.

"Let me guess,your name is Corey,"Kin guessed.

"Yeah,how did you know that,"little Corey said,"Are you a wizard?!"

"Core they're not real,"little Lanes said.

"Then how did he  know my name?"little Corey asked.

"I don't know,"little Lanes replied.

"We know because we're your friends,"Kon said.

"I don't think we became friends with 2 big kids,"little Corey said.

"Kin what's going on?"Kon asked.

"Hmmm...maybe when the machine exploded it changed their age and mind to when they wanted to go to,"Kin explained.

"Oh that's what happened,"Kon said.

"Sweet a guitar!"little Corey said going to the guitar.(me:I would say his guitar,but he got it when he was 8,and time interference is confusing.)

"No don't play with that!"Kin and Kon yelled running toward little Corey.

When little Corey reached for the guitar,Kin snatched it at the nick of time.However,little Lanes disapeared in the mayhem.

"Hey give it!"little Corey cried.

"No this is not a toy,it's an instrument,"Kin said.

"Stop bring such a parent and give it!"little Corey yelled.

"No,is no Corey!"Kon said.

"Please!"little Corey begged.

"NO!"Kin yelled.

"Umm Kin,"Kon said.

"WHAT!"Kin yelled.

"Lanes is missing,"Kon said.

"Aww great,just great,"Kin said.

"Aww man now I'm here with 2 parents,"little Corey whined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me:Where did Lanes to of to ?

Little Corey:How should I know,I'm 6?

Me:Well little Corey,first can I call you LC for short and second she's your best buddy!

LC:Yeah sure,and I am her buddy,but it dosen't mean I know where she goes to!

Me:Ugh whatever.

LC:Why do I have the feeling to say thanks for comming out everyone?

Me:Just let me do it.

(Closes Groj)