The Timemachine 2!

Nobody's POV

Grojband was in the garage as usual,bored.Then Kin came in with an announcement.

"Hey guys I made a new time machine,and this one allows you to go to a certain time and place,"Kin said,"Who wants to test it?"

"Kin nobody wants to be blown up today,"Lanes said speaking everyone's thoughts.

"Yeah,"Corey and Kon agreed.

"Are you guys sure?"Kin said.

"Fine,I'll try it 'cause I'm gonna end up doing it anyways,"Lanes said.

"You know what I'll go to,I want to see something other than the ceiling,"Corey said.

"Alright get in and tell me where you guys want to go,"Kin said.

Corey and Lanes where deciding where to go to.Then they finally decided.(me:where they decided is a secret for another fan fic.)

"Seven years ago,"Corey said.

"Okay then,"Kin said setting the time,"and then just think of the place."

"Alright,"they said.

Kin closed the door and closes the machine,and powers it up.Then smoke arose from the machine,and like Laney said it would,it blew up with her and Corey in it.

"Uh oh,"Kin said.

"WHAT DO WE DO?!"Kon yelled.

"Pry the door open!"Kin directed.

Kin and Kon pulled on the door as hard as they can.When it finally opened smoke arose from inside.

"Corey,Laney are you guys okay?"Kin yelled.

There was no response only 2 small coughs.Kin and Kon couldn't believe what they saw afterwards.They saw....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Haha cliff hanger!Lanes...never-mind...umm...thanks for coming out everyone!

(closes Groj)