Disturbing News

Corey's POV

It was a while after we patched up Lanes,she woke up.

"Whay happened?"she yawned.

"Kon,Katrina and Corey came to save us,"Kin said rubing the bandages on this arm.

She turned around to me,and honestly I didn't expect her to recognize me,I mean I couldn't tell who I was in that picture Katrina showed me.However,I was wrong.

"Core how did you get so big?"Lanes said.

"Wait you recognize me?!"I asked.

"Well yeah,duh,your the only guy I know who has blue hair,and an orange beanie,"she said,then she poked at her arm,"My arm stings."

"You should stop poking it,so  you wouldn't undo the stitching,"Kin said.

"Oh,ok,"Lanes said.

Katrina runs into the Groj like if someone died in the living room.

"Katrina what's up?"I asked concerned for my sister.

"Hide Laney,Ashly's comming!"Katrina yelled while shaking me.

"Oh god!"I yelled grabbing Lanes,"Where do I hide her?!"

"Put her in my room!"Katrina yeled,"And stay with her so she doesn't get out."

I nodded my head and ran torwards Katrina's room,once in side  I noticed Katrina changed the place.There  wasn't a Nick poster in sight,and the room had a bunch load of flowers.It seemed nice.Then Lanes starts to laugh.

"Shh,"I said.

"Why?"she asked.

"Umm...we're playing hide and seek and Kin's it,"I said.

"Ok,"she whispered.

She climbed onto Katrina's bed and took a nap,again.I placed my ear on the door to see if Ashly's there.And she was.

Nobody's POV

Ashly walked into the Groj 2 minutes after Corey and LL his in Katrina's room.

"Where's my sister?!"Ashly yelled.

"Laney went out for a walk,"Kin replied quickly.

"Why didn't she come back home yesterday?"Ashly asked.

"She wanted to stay here for the night,"Katrina replied.

"Ugh,tell her to come home soon,and if she doesn't your all dead,"Ashly said clutching her fist,"I'll be back if she doesn't."

"Like if she wanted to come home to you,"Kin muttered as Ashly left.

Then Katrina went to get Corey and LL.

"What are were gonna do about siszilla?"Corey asked.

"We have to tell her sooner or later,"Kon said.

"Yeah your right,so what do we do now?"Corey said.

"I don't know,go to the park,"Kon said.

Everyone gave Kon a kind of  glare that says are you really that dumb.

"We aren't gonna take her to that park again,Chuck can be there,"Corey said.

"Oh...yeah,"Kon said.

"How is he  related to Kin?"LL whispered to Corey.

"I still don't know,"Corey amitted,"The only evidence we have is that Kin's nipples are on Kon's back."

"Eww,"LL laughed.