Who are you, people? |Chapter 24

Just open the gif for a second and imagine that's me running away from my problems.

PS!!!!!!!!!: OMG GUYSS OMGGGGG, I WAS AT THEIR CONCERT AND OMGGGGGGGG THEY WERE FINE AS HELLLLLLLLL QKHEKAJQ OMGGGGGGG EEEEEK.

I'M SOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT FOR LIKE 10 MILLION YEARS FOR A NEW CHAPTER BUT HERE IT IS AND I HOPE YOU GUYS AREN'T TOOOO MAD AT ME :(

_________________________

I made the boys and myself some coffee while we waited for my date to come fetch me. I still don't remember his name. Might have to figure out a plan to get to know his name without offending him. I don't want him to start crying over that. But he looked to be a bit of a badass so I doubt it. But once I made my uncle Ruben cry, mind you, he's 6'4ft and super fit, not that it has anything to do with it but I just thought it's something worth mentioning. Long story short, I insulted his new haircut he was obsessing over and he teared up a bit over me teasing him about it. He looks tough but he's a big softie inside unlike me who could feast on your flesh if you even look at me wrong.

I just happened to glance over at Adrian, who's eyes went so big you could almost see his cold, dead soul. "Oh, my God. I just made the most mind-blowing discovery--"

"You finally realized you're not from this planet?" I cut him off.

"No, you earthling," he glared at me, I only smirked back, "I just realized why Teletubbies are called Teletubbies. It's because they have televisions in their stomachs," he looked at us in amazement.

"And it took you many, many, many years to realize that?" I shook my head at him.

"So, so stupid," Tom mumbled and sent Adrian a lopsided grin.

"Not as stupid as your mom," Adrian made his comeback.

Ouch.

"A mom joke, really?" Tom asked in disbelief.

The loud banging on my front door made us turn our heads towards the door. He's actually been banging on that door for about 2 minutes, yelling at us to let him in so he could murder me. Not today, buddy boy. I just continued to sip my coffee and stared ahead. I think I'm addicted to coffee, it just tastes like an angel is kissing you all over, man. It's so good. 

"I will kill you!!" a muffled voice came through the door.

"Wanna play some games before he picks me up?" I asked the boys and they nodded, agreeing with me. We had nothing better to do anyway so we might as well play. I went up to my room and got a pack of Uno cards from my drawer. The cards that have been known to ruin friendships. My favorite. I went to my sister's room because her window shows the front of the house and I saw Bill walking away in all his glory. I don't want to know what he's gonna come up with to get back at me. Honestly, I'm a little worried but it's not like he can win this war. You just can't win against a queen, like come on.

"Prepare to lose," I announced and sat down on the couch and they joined me, taking our coffees with them. 

"Uh, how about you prepare to lose," Adrian fired back.

"Uh, how about you prepare to lose a limb because I'm going beat you to death with it, howbow dah?" I told and mixed the cards and gave each of us seven cards. 

"You're so violent," Tom commented and picked up his cards. I didn't say anything back and pulled out a random card to start us off. 

"All right, a yellow or the number one," I told.