Did she just...?| Chapter 16

"I'm feeling my soul leave my body." Adrian shrieked as he dropped to the ground on his knees rather dramatically. He earned a lot of weird looks and even a few people stepped away from him as they probably thought that he has mental issues. That actually would explain a lot of things.

"Adrian!" Chantel shouted embarrassed about his brother. "You're making a scene."

"I'm making a scene?!" He yelled.

Oh shit.

This is about to go down real fast.

"You were making a huge scene when you fucked my best friend in MY bed, in MY house." He shrieked, playing his role really well that Chantel had not agreed on playing.

His exposal got a few dramatic gasps from the bystanders. Why is he doing this? Maybe if I slowly and swiftly back away they wouldn't notice. One step back. Now glide the other one.

"And where are you going?" He asked. "You had a part in this too."

"What did I do?" I asked.

"You-you didn't clean under the kitchen table. You know what dust does to me. It blocks my nasal canals." He told.

Really? I'm the maid? Wow.

"Thank you. Thank you." He bowed and the crowd started clapping slowly.

Unbelievable. Why am I even friends with him? Because he knows my dirty secrets. Just kidding.

"I still don't know why I'm not an actor yet. I mean, I'm fucking amazing." Adrian told as he walked next to me.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," I mumbled.

"What? You don't think I could be an actor?" He asked pretending to be offended.

"Of course you could," I said smiling.

"You wanna fight?" He asked and jumped around me like a horny monkey.

"You shall not pass," I said in a deep voice I did not know I could do and extended out my hand and it smacked him in the face.

"Ow!" He yelped and playfully glared at me. He smiled at me, his eyes holding a glint of mischief.

Shit.

He slowly stepped towards me a sinister smile plastered on his face. Adrian caught me off guard as he lunged at me and threw me on his shoulder.

"Damn, you have a nice ass," I told him a compliment.

"Thanks, I get that a lot." He told and I could swear he smirked a cocky smile.

"Ew!!" I pretended to gag.

"I have an idea," Adrian said mischievously.

"I'm scared," I said as I continued to hang.

"Pff, nonsense." He said sarcastically.

He then started to sprint. My lower stomach hurt like a bitch. What the hell is he doing? I heard water splashing.

"Touchdown," Adrian yelled as he threw me in a fountain that was in the middle of the mall.
I was soaked was an understatement. I gasped as I surfaced. He's so dead when I'm done with him.