I killed a Smurf. |Chapter 11

I watched Bill leave and as I did that the G's entered. Haven't seen them for a while. They came to the living room, smug expressions on their face.

"What is up G's?" I question with a welcoming smile. Maybe if I get under their skin they will help me destroy Bill. But that is just a thought. No promises there.

"We are looking at a goddess." Georg flirted.

"Well I'm glad you think I'm a goddess," Bill told sarcastically.

The G's furrowed their eyebrows at his appearance and they asked in unison, "Did you pee yourself?"

"Yeah, he did. He peed all over the place, like Pumba. You know what they say the owner is just like the pet." I told sarcastically and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Oh God, Bill. Do you have any idea how nasty that is? You should be ashamed." Georg scolded and waved his index finger at him.

"I didn't pee myself." Bill defended. "Roselle pranked me." He blamed.

"Yes, of course, blame it on the poor girl." Gustav waved his finger like a sassy girl and left. Georg huffed at him and left after Gustav. I like them.

"You evil little satan," Bill told.

"No, no, that title belongs to you." I corrected him. He gave me his last look and he ran to the kitchen and then upstairs. Okay, then. I know he is up to something. I'm not worried, though, he can never beat me in this war.

I felt tugging at my sweatpants. I looked down and saw that Pumba was chewing on my sweats. I picked him up and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "You little cutie."

"Thanks. I get that a lot." Tom smirked at me.

I chuckled, a sheepish grin covering my face. I put Pumba on the floor and ran my hand through my hair.

"So Tom, do you happen to know what your brother is planning?" I asked trying to know Bill's next move.

"No, even if I did I wouldn't tell you." He told and smirked evilly. They're both satans.

"I see. Well then, I hope you step on a lego." I told. "Toodles," I shouted and ran upstairs to my room.

I opened my room door and changed to my PJ's. I went to my bathroom to remove my make-up. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I switched off the light and hopped onto my bed and crawled under the covers.

♫ ♫ ♫  

My phone's alarm startled and it woke me up. I groaned and pursed my dry lips together. Did I say that I'm not a morning person? I let my head drop back onto the pillow and took a deep breath. I closed my heavy eyelids and my room door flared open.

"Rise and shine!" Bill shouted.

"Shut up." I groaned and pulled my blanket over my head.

"Ready set go it's time to run. The sky is changing we are one. Together we can make it while the world is crashing down." He sang loudly, making my ear bleed.

"Don't you turn around," he warned, but I didn't listen and switched sides.

"Shut up, just shut up and let me sleep." I cried.