Auden/Social Anxiety//G

Name: Auden

State:(n/a)

2 or 3 sentence bio about Auden: umm, hi! The name is anonymous, but you can call me Auden. As you can see, I'm quite evil and super random. I also like the color blue.

Age:who wants to know?

Content rating: Not mature, G, PG-13 (something like that?)

Topic: Social Anxiety

Auden's story: 

Ever since I was a little girl, everyone has always told me that I'm shy. But it's not just shyness, I feel very anxious when I'm around people who I'm uncomfortable with. There are those people who say what's on their mind and I wish I could be like that someday. I tend to over analyze every little trivial thing and get nervous every time I say something wrong. And sometimes I wish people would just accept me for being me and not try to change me.

Everyone is always like "stop being so quiet, open up, come out of your shell", but they don't understand that it takes every ounce of my energy to even make small talk with some random person. The rest of my family are social butterflies and I guess they can't even come close to understanding what I'm going through. I haven't told anyone about my anxiety because I guess I'm just a little embarrassed and nervous. I think everyone is going to judge me because of my anxiety... I know it's really irrational but I can't help it.

Honestly, I always thought I was the only person who was like this but after a visit to the doctors, I found out that I wasn't the only one who felt like this, that there were others just like me. More often then not, someone suffering from Social Anxiety Disorder might not ever find out about it, they might live their life in suffering.

So I guess all I'm really saying is that if you think you might have Social Anxiety, or any kind of anxiety really, get help. I promise no one will judge you.