In Another Dimension

chapter 10

Now, Kylie knew who that woman was. It was Amber's mother. If Kylie can stop her, then can she free Amber's spirit? Kylie quickly stood up, her legs trembling with fear and anxiety. She looked around shivering of the cold water that her head was dipped, into dreadful sins.

She clutched her hands close to her chest, and Frantically shivered again. ''what-what do you want..'' Kylie swallowed hard, and wiped her forehead off of cold water. ''what do you want?'' Repeated a dark, angry voice. 

Her heart rate elevated and Kylie's breath hitched. The woman again, appeared in front of Kylie, but this time had a white gown, full of fresh blood. ''dont worry. It's only water..you'r soul will be MINE, AND FOREVER MINE!''  

She roared and Kylie covered her hears, fear racking through her head. I dont want my soul to be her's, and it never will be!

Kylie takes her hands off of her ears, and confidently says ''why did you kill your daughter?'' Her voice demanded an answer. She could see pain rushing through the woman's face, and it immediately changed to anger. She had bags anger her eyes, a pale dead face. The woman's soul has been lingering hear forever, waiting to be connected with Kylie.

'' why do you have to know, You'll be dead anyways..'' dreadfully snapped the woman. Kylie clenched her hand into a fist and gritted her teeth. ''i dont think so'' confidently Kylie, straightened up.

The woman opened her mouth and roared. Although Kylie flinched, she hadn't lost confidence in defeating this woman once and for all. ''come charge at me!''

 The woman, changed into a red eyed, demon, with horns at the side of her head. They were very keen to pierce you. Kylie gulped, and stood her ground and area. The woman charged at her roaring, until it turned into  a demon-bull, with a  high pitched scream. Kylie panted, and placed both her hands in front her, defensively. 

It fly's to her rapidly, and Kylie presses her hands on The demon's-bulls  shoulders, holding her back. The demon huffs, and fling-ed Kylie in the blank space. 

THUD!

 Kylie sat up, rubbing her head wincing. Her blurred vision fixed into a demon running to her on all fours, with red blazing eyes. Quickly, Kylie rolled out the way to the left , and The demon-Bull falls short and skidded forward. Kylie stumbled to her feet, and glares daggers at the demon-bull.

The demon-bull charged again at her, roaring and Kylie glances at the bathtub. Water must be her weakness..because when i talked about Amber, she changed..

Kylie licks her lips, nervous whether or not this would work. But she had to. Kylie ran to the bathtub, and takes a cup full of water in her hands.

--

Mark panicking, Adora assures him. ''she''ll be fine..dont worry'' He pulled away, his shoulders tensed.His knuckles rested against his lips, and he was leaned forward. Adora sighed quietly with a worried expression. ''ok, if you want to bring Kylie, pray.'' Adora sat across from him, and pulled her chair in.

He stayed quiet, and sharply listens to Adora. They closed there eyes, in deep concentration.But to Mark, it felt he couldn't concentrate with Kylie on his mind. Adora lighted a candle in front them, and looked at Mark with a certain expression.

''ready?'' he frantically nods. They closed there eyes again, and pray for Kylie, deeply. Mark, puts in all his hope and energy for her. He couldn't bear loosing another one that meant special to him.

--

Her body shaking, with all her might she hoped this would work. As the bull is close to her she flings the water at it's ugly dark face of threatening death. The demon-bull steps back in pain. It huffs and kicks the ground as the water is burning and sizzling at it's face. Kylie pressed her hands against the tub, and panted watching the demon-bull in agony.

It was now continuing to cry out in pain. It jumped around the place and rolled on the ground. Kylie grits her teeth and felt it wasn't enough. So, she cupped her hands again in the water, and throws it at the demon-bull.

''AHUGHHHHHHHHHHH!'' The woman's voice was being heard, crying in agony and screaming. Kylie closed her eyes tightly, in disgust of the screaming and it's melting face. Blood washes all over the woman's form, and steam rises off.

She opened one eye, and in a shaky voice cry's out in disgust ''oh god..!'' Kylie turned away, and ignores the scream of agony.

It soon dies off, and Kylie opens her eyes. Slowly, she turned to look at the dead body, and soon sees its a skeleton rotting. She immediately looked away, and throws up in the tub. She coughed and wiped her mouth. She sets her hands along side the tub.

Kylie,cringed, and sees a light behind her. She turned to look at it, and it's covering the skeleton body. A girl stepped out of it, and is smiling happily. Amber..

Kylie's eyes widen. ''amber..?'' she whispers. ''thank you, for freeing me out that prison'' Her voice sounded heavenly and free. Kylie smiled warmly. ''dont mention it''

Amber waved goodbye and She watched as she disappears in the light. Kylie is left in the dark, and the body has disappeared.She then feels something yanking her downwards. She gasped wobbling, and eventually she is pulled into a void.

--

Kylie opened her eyes, and sees she's in her room. It was quiet, and she felt lifted but tired. Her eyes then widen, and she rushes down the stairs. 

THUD THUD THUD THUD 

 Marks head snapped towards the stairs, and Adora's eyes open. He sees Kylie cascading down, and panting. There was a gash at the side of her head. ''Mark!''

''Kylie!'' he shoots out of his seat happy to see her back. They hug tightly and Adora laughed. ''well well. Kylie'' Kylie gasped and looked at Adora surprised. ''adora?!''

Mark laughed and feels Kylie pulling away gently from the hug. Adora stood up, and pushed in her chair. ''Kylie, it's very good to see you'' her voice is filled with serene. Kylie,smiled. ''Adora, you came again..''

Adora snickers, and Mark looked at Kylie.''why so surprised?'' Kylie looked at Mark, with a wide smile. ''i had thought she left'' Mark shakes his head, grinning. Adora looked at Kylie surprised now. ''you really thought i'd leave?!''

Kylie licked her lips ''was i supposed to...?''