Strange Findings..

Chapter 2

Kylie hums and walks to the bathroom. She sighs and looks at herself in the mirror. Brown hair, gray stormy eyes,  and pale face. She opened the mirror, and it revealed some of her nail stuff.  She looked around making sure everything is in place.

Her hand rested on the mirror corner and she closed it....only to see a girl staring her straight in the eyes, angrily and evilly. She jumped, and quickly whips herself around, looking where the girl stood. But she didn't see her there. Panting from being horrified, she placed her hand on her chest and sighs.

So much jump scares recently.. Kylie's heart rate lowers down and she leaves out the eerie scene of the bathroom. Frightened, she sat on the green couch, sinking in. She rested her hands on her thighs that were shaking.

who was that? She gazed at the ground thinking in deep thought. was that just a fragment of my mind? was I over thinking about family? Am I too tired?

She shakes her head with furrowed brows. that couldn't be...I just need to rest..

She shifted around, until she is laying on her side, her head on the armrest of the couch.

Kylie closed her eyes and tried to sleep. But she felt a gaze on her, it felt like eyes smoldering at her, making her uneasy. It was like creating fire holes in her back. The ghost grits her teeth in anger and looks up at the ceiling.

Slowly there were cracking sounds from up there, and Kylie shoots open her eyes. She abruptly stood up, and shiverd looking around. Then she stops, her eyes trailed to the ceiling wall, and she noticed a creature up there, staring straight  into her soul.

Horrified, she screamed up top her lungs, causing the creature to disappear in agony.  Kylie hurried herself, and sits back into the couch. Frightened by what she has seen. Kylie hugged her knees close to her chest and rocks herself back and fourth.

She couldn't sleep that whole night. That creature has bothered the living thing out of her. Each time the image of that creature rushed back to her mind, she noticed it was more than just a creature. It looked like a girl, who was in distress. She could hear her heart thumping  aloud.

--

She opened up her laptop and is eager to know what lives in this house. She immediately searches ''Elencrook road 2465, family''.

The internet stalled for a bit, and Kylie rubs her chin with her fingers. She could feel the anxiety creeping up on her quickly. What she saw, shocked her deeply. Her hands tremble and on the pad of the laptop she scrolls down reading carefully '' little girl, Amber Jenningston was found drowned in the bathtub..''

''' oh my god..'' She whispers. She continues reading and the pity panged in her chest. ''mother, Anne Maire was arrested of murder''  She sighs in relief, but horror still roamed around. But, why would her mother do that?

The question lingerd in her mind, and she stared at the bright screen.

Picking up the phone, she dialed Mark's number. Quickly. 347-774-8071

She pressed the phone close to her ear and it rings. ''hello?, Kylie?'' says a familiar voice.

Kylie smiles and says ''yeah, it's me. You wouldn't believe what I've gotten myself into''. Mark grins over the phone and says ''really? sounds interesting.''

''that's cause it is. I moved into a haunted house, and already I've been experiencing weird things.'' Mark smiles and says

''how far?''