Chapter. 13

The Softer Side Of Him

I'm starting to wake up....
I feel warmth around my body. Everything feels peaceful. Am I dreaming? I feel comfortable and safe. I'm smiling. Waking up right now feels great. I start to open my eyes slowly. There's someone in front of me.

His face looks relaxed and soft while he sleeps. While looking at his face, I realize i'm wrapped in his arms. I keep looking at him and enjoying this moment. Being in his arms is so right. I wish I could wake up like this everyday. I touch his face, placing my hand on his cheek. His skin is warm.

Sehun looks beautiful.....
I could stare at his face all day. Even if he's sleeping, you could still tell that he's kind. It makes me smile looking at him.

I continue to touch his face and he does a small twitch making me snap back to reality.

I was with someone else in bed.

Oh... It's Jongin....

This whole time i've been day dreaming about Sehun. Man I wish I woke up to him. I remember what happened last night and I begin to move myself away from Jongin.
I'm almost off of the bed but suddenly I get pulled back in.

He hugs me tighter and snuggles his face into my back. Is he still asleep? The Jongin I know wouldnt do this, he'd tell me to get out of his room by now. I don't understand why he does this like this but then shortly after tells me to leave. He's confusing and I hate that.

We stay there for a couple of mins. I don't want to wake him up. I'm enjoying the fact that he's not being mean to me right now. He's mean as hell to me but when he pulls stuff like this, I like it. Why aren't you like this all the time Jongin? Why do you have to act all mean and horrible?  I think we would of had a different relationship than we do now.... I could of liked you.

I start to hear him move and wake up. His eyes are half open and I could tell he's still sleepy.
He looks at me, I got nervous so I'll try to get out of here.

"Goodmorning Master.." i say softly.
He gives me a slight nod.
I get up from the bed and start to walk towards the door.

"Ya... where are you going?"
he says to me.

"Um, to my room?" i respond.

"No I don't think so. Get back in bed with me."
he demands.

Get back in bed? He's not kicking me out?

I stand there for a while, thinking to myself. Not paying attention to the fact that Jongin is waiting for me to get in bed.

"Are you hungry?"

"Huh?" i look up.

"Want to get breakfast together?" he said.

"B-breakfast?" i stutter. Since when does he invite me to breakfast?

"Yeah breakfast." he chuckles.

Did he just chuckle at me? Why did he smile? I'm so confused. Last night i thought he was going to kill me and now he's asking me to eat breakfast with him.

He gets up from the bed. He only has his boxers on and I turn away.
Omg he's naked... I start to blush. Why is my heart beating so fast?!

I can hear him walk towards me and he grabs my hand.

I turn around and he just smiles at me.

My eyes go wide. I feel my hands getting sweaty.
I let go of his hand.
He looks down and I immediately regret letting go.

Thinking he was going to get mad at me, he suddenly grabs my hand again takes me down to the kitchen.

He sits me down on a chair and puts an apron on.

He's still just in his boxers and wearing that apron makes him look super sexy. I keep blushing and i shift around in my chair.

He grabs the box of pancake mix and starts to make pancakes.

I didn't know he knew how to cook. With all of of his workers here, it looks like he doesn't even need to do anything.
I watch him make a couple of pancakes. He looks happy. I've never really seen him in a good mood when it's just us two. He finishes the pancakes and sets our table.

He made the pancakes into heart shapes and star shapes. How cute. He has  childish side to him. He looks proud of his work. Seeing him like this makes me smile.

While I was just thinking about him, I didn't realize he started to look at me.
I look up and immediately look down.
Ugh how embarrassing! He totally saw me smiling!

"It looks good..." i say softly.

"Good! Dig in!" he says happily.

I give him a small nod and begin to eat.
Wow these taste amazing! We continue to eat until we finished.

"They were great...thank you master." i told him.

"You don't have to call me master anymore." he said.

I look up, surprised. He gave me another small smile.

I look back down. We stay silent for a while. I grab our plates and put them in the sink. I was about to start washing them and then I could feel Jongin walking up behind me.

I pause for a moment and he comes close to my ear.

"I'm sorry.... Nari-ah... i'm really sorry." he whispers.

I gasp quietly, I can feel chills going down my spine.

He turns me around and we look at eachother.

His eyes look different this time. They look softer. Usually he looks angry or just blank.
He grabs my waist and lifts me up on top of the counter.
We continue to look at each other.
Both coming closer and closer to each other.

He grabs my face and gives me a small kiss.
I start to lightly shake.. I'm so nervous. This feels good. I like how we are right now. He kisses me again.

Our foreheads are pressed against each other and we just held each other.
Waiting for the next kiss.

I wanted him to kiss me again. His kisses feel different. Everything right now feels different.

This time I kiss him. Before I could stop, he pulls me in closer. We start to make out for a while. Both feeling each other and giving deeper kisses.

God I love him like this.

-