Chapter. 3

Meeting him.

      As he walks me down a long hallway, I kept thinking to myself-
What did I get myself into?

I had multiple emotions and thoughts. Like-"omg I'm about to meet Kai from Exo but I'm his slave."
"Is he scary?"
"Is he mean?"
"What will he do with me?"
and "Why did he pick me?"

I'm just a homeless girl... like I have nothing to offer. Plus I don't want to be a slave! I just want to get out of here. As we kept on walking, I saw another door.
Ah! I can get out of here!
I looked at the man, seeing if he was paying attention to me. After a couple of seconds, I snuck closer to the door and tried to open it as silently as I could. Unfortunately for me, I'm a very clumsy girl so of course, I hit the door with my foot and caused the man to turn around and look at me.

"H-hey! What are you doing? Stop there!!!"
Uh oh time to go.
I started to run as fast as I could but there was no where to go. I didn't know this building so I just kept going into random rooms and hallways.
Ugh where is the freaking exit sign?! This place is huge!!
I suddenly heard some men talking.

"She's got to be in here!"

Oh fuck, they found me! I looked around and I knew I couldn't hide so I ran to the closest door and as soon as I opened it, I ran into a couple of bulky security men and the man that was escorting me......great.

Im back at the same hallway but now with more company, the two security guys I ran into. Now the man begins to talk to me.

"You shouldn't really run away girl. Bad things can happen to you. You're not free anymore. You have to do what people tell you to do. It's part of the contract."

How rude...
"I'm a free girl! I can do whatever I want! Screw the contract! As soon as I get to the police station, I'm telling them everything! You said you'd help me! Not sell me off as a slave!"

"I helped you get off the streets...Listen, I'm telling you now... you're not free anymore.You're a slave! You're Kim Jongin's slave. There's nothing you can do now. As I've heard Jongin doesn't like disobedient slaves."

Gosh everytime he says that I'm his slave, it makes my heart stop. I can't do this, I really need to find a way to escape. Can't really do that with these security men though. I'll figure out another escape plan soon. These guys arnt going to be with me 24/7.

We finally reach a room and it filled with fancy furniture and decorations.
"Sit here. Kim Jongin will be here soon to pick you up. And don't try to run away. You won't get far."

I sat down on a burgundy soft chair while sighing loudly. The man leaves and the two security men stand by the door. I then realized that I was going to meet Jongin.
Gosh why do I feel so nervous? I can feel my heart beat rising every minute. My hands being to shake as I kept waiting for him. Time keeps on going and he's still not here. I'm getting a bit sleepy to be honest.. I just wanna rest my eyes for a bit. My eyes being to close slowly and I almost begin to fall asleep.

Then I heard a door open.
Oh my god.... It's him..

He opens the door and my eyes go wide. I can't believe this is happening. My stomach feels like a million butterflies are flying around in there. I kept talking to myself.
"Nari relax. it's ok, you'll be ok."

He walks through the door and my heart is going crazy. I stiffen up as he begins to walk towards me.  Breath Nari, breath.....

I can't help but to stare at him. He looks so manly and handsome in that suit. With that serious face too, it's hard to look away. But I can't do this... I'm his slave for gods sake!!! I should be pissed, I should want to attack him right now. But why can't I?! I'm just stuck in this chair!

He stops right in front of me and sits down. He looks straight at me. His gaze is mesmerizing and he starts to move his eyes up and down, smirking while looking at my entire body. I being to blush and I look down avoiding his eyes.

"Look at me."

The first words I ever hear him say.

-