prologue part 1

you worked as the head house keeper of the castle for 4 years and you were good at it.

apparently good enough to be wanted in another house hold which had better pay. prince Adam said that it sounded good and that you should take it. He was a brat sometimes but you've known him for much longer than the other staff have and he trusted you. "if you ever need a job again you know where to come" those were the last things he said to you before you left his throne room.

After you packed all of your things you had to go ant tell all of your friends that you were going.everyone was sad to hear that you ware leaving but there were 3 friends you would miss dearly and you had something to give them all.

Cogsworth got your job as the head of the household he was your apprentice at the time and he was so happy that he got the job but sad to see you leave.

Mrs Potts got the head of the kitchen which meant she was in charge of what was being cooked and such plus she got an extra cubed for what ever the wanted to put in there  

Lumiere  was now the second in command to Cagsworth he made sure that all the rooms were tidy and kept the staff in check. He was the sadist to see you go because he was your best friend and after you said what his job was all he could do was hug you ant tell you how much he will miss you all you could do was hug him back and said that you'll write.

After saying your goodbyes you left the castle with tears streaming down your face and a carriage waiting to take you to he new home you were going to work in.

A/N: OMG ok sorry for that but I needed to clear some stuff up on the backstory for this so I hope this is ok