Chapter 5 PART II

Start from the beginning

However, the amusement fled when she rolled the strawberries in the syrup and brought it towards her mouth. When she bit into one, he was no longer thinking of the action as childish. She licked her lips with her eyes closed and sighed in content. When all the blood rushed towards his nether regions, he was almost tempted to roll his eyes. Never had he become aroused so hard and fast.

The blissful smile on her face slowly faded when she noticed his stare. The awareness crackled between them as she shifted almost subconsciously to face him. She nibbled on her lower lip, making him almost groan out loud. He raised his thumb to rub the excess chocolate from the corner of her lip and licked his own finger. Her breath hitched and his control snapped.

In one smooth move, he had pulled her out from the bar stool and towards him. She came willingly and fused her lips with his. He was surprised by her response but he recovered quickly and took control of the kiss, tilting her head for better access. When she pulled on his hair, he felt the beginnings of his control slipping. He didn’t understand why such a simple movement would be so erotic and he didn’t have the power to focus on it now. He got up and pushed her more forcefully against the counter, wanting to feel the length of her body against his in all ways possible. Her taste, her scent, her soft delicious curves were driving him crazy but he liked this craziness.

She pulled away after a few seconds to take in air he assumed, but he continued his assault. He nibbled on her ear, blew on it and licked it, dropping open mouthed kisses along the length of her jaw. She moaned low in her throat and slipped her hand underneath the collar of his t-shirt. He vaguely cursed himself for wearing a t-shirt and not a shirt. He pulled her more firmly against him nestling her against his erection thinking of only providing relief but he realised his mistake a split second later when she stilled.

He lifted his head from the crook of her neck where he was trying to make another hickey, and looked up at her. She looked as if she had just been ravished. Her eyes had darkened, her lips looked red and swollen and the colour was high in her cheeks. She dropped her eyes and stared instead at something on his shoulder.

He was unsure about how to react after the kiss. For the first time, he was left speechless and breathless, he thought somewhat alarmed at the rapid turn of events. He shifted back a little but didn’t let her go.

“I….Uh….We don’t have to do anything that you don’t want to. We can hold it off till you are comfortable.”

“I don’t…I mean..I don’t know,” she cut herself off mid-sentence and raised wide eyes to look at him. “Ruth! What if she saw? Oh God!” She dropped her head on his shoulder to hide her mortification. The gesture somehow stirred him and made him feel warm.

“It’s okay. I don’t think she saw.” And if she did, it would be reported straight to my grandmother and no one else, but he didn’t say that. He figured that some things were better kept a secret.

“Sure?”

“I think so,” he nodded in response.

She sighed and shrugged accepting that that was the best thing she was going to get. She tried to step back but stopped when she realised that the counter would prevent that movement. He reluctantly stepped back when she looked at him shyly. He wished he could keep touching her. At least some part of her. When he realised the trail of his thoughts, he tried to ruthlessly push aside the feeling. He succeeded. Barely.

She slipped out from him gracefully and started walking away.

“Where are you going?” He asked in a confused manner.

“I have to umm….get my books from my apartment. I left all of them there.”

“Then why are you going up?”