Chapter 5 PART I

Okay! So here it is. I am not really happy with this chapter, so I apologise in advance for any disappointments. There is a sorta steamy scene here, so its a PG-13 chapter : (

I will try to update weekly and more if possible but again, no promises.

I would like to dedicate this chapter to super_sweet_kid because she has been one hell of an encouraging and a really sweet reader. Thanks for all your encouragement and comments. : )

If you have a way to help me improve my writing then please comment. I appreciate all sorts of feedback : )

I think I have gone on long enough so I’ll stop. Enjoy! And please COMMENT AND VOTE.

Even if it is bad, please comment!

Also, I am not entirely happy with my cover so any covers or suggestions are helpful :)

********************************************************************************

“Too far-fetched to believe, too obvious to ignore”

He had stopped less than an inch from her lips. She wanted to say “yes.” Oh, how desperately she wanted to say “YES” but, her voice had deserted her. She could feel his warm breath and it made her think of all his previous kisses. Since her voice had deserted her, she did the only logical thing she could think of doing.

She tilted her face and pressed her lips against his. She had read countless books and had even researched about the concept of kissing for one of her research papers but, none of the information that her brain had read and retained came close to the feeling.

His lips were warm, soft and gentle but, she could sense the underlying need in him. It seemed that he was holding back his needs. His one hand crept to her face while the other slowly wrapped around her waist. The gesture warmed her and made her feel treasured. Her hands rose of their own accord to tangle in his soft hair. She didn’t know what she wanted but, she wanted more. He licked her bottom lip and pulled on it. The simple action exploded in her system. She pushed herself against him, rising on her tip toes to kiss him more forcefully. His arm locked around her waist and his hand entangled in her hair.

She wasn’t thinking anymore. Her body was following its own primal instincts. She wanted him to let loose that control and need that he was keeping so firmly locked. In an unconscious move, she shifted against him so that her belly rubbed against his erection.

For a split second, he stilled and when she repeated the move, he went wild. He pushed her more forcefully against the wall and ravaged her mouth. Tongues thrusting, hands exploring and senses exploding, they were locked in their own frenzied passion. He trailed open mouthed kisses along the column of her neck, licking off the water droplets. When he came to the dip in her collarbone, he set to work, sucking on the spot, biting it and soothing the skin with open mouth kisses and licks. She dragged his head up and kissed him full on the mouth, with tongue and teeth, and all the finesse of a rookie kisser. He hardly noticed.

Bring! Bring! Bring! Bring! Bring! Bring! Bring!

Violet slowly became aware of a constant disturbance. They both pulled away at the same time, panting and out of breath. She was suddenly grateful that he too seemed out of breath. She looked up into his eyes and managed to control her shiver. Barely.

For some reason, her eyes kept trailing down towards his lips and she longed to kiss them again. She wondered if she kissed him again, would this kiss also be different than the previous kisses. His hand had moved from her hair to her neck while the other was resting on her waist. He trailed it down her arm and on her waist, rubbing his thumb in back and forth motions, making her curl her toes in pleasure. She lifted her eyes to gaze into his and noticed that he was leaning towards her again but abruptly stopped when the phone rang again.