Sting: So tiny. Hehe...

Author-chan: SHUT UP!! I started buying them five months ago and it's not that small.

Rogue: Sting, stop messing with her.

Sting: Sorry...

Author-chan: Thank you. And like you guys can expect, the first one was.... 4 volume of Fairy Tail.

Rogue: Why not the 1 volume?

Author-chan: They had only this one in shop but I bought the others by internet.  *sighs*

3.  This is my small otaku's collection. As you can see I have: plush Happy, Eevee (Pokemon) and the most important.... figure of Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail!! Hehe..

 figure of Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail!! Hehe

Sting: And where are we?

Author-chan: He?

Sting: Me and Rogue. Why aren't we there too, just like Natsu-san?

Author-chan: You two aren't so popular, so nobody bothered to make your's figures, sorry boys.

Sting: *hmph*

Rogue: Ignore him, Author-chan.

Sting: THANKS!

Rogue: You're welcome. *smirks*

Sting: YOU BASTARD!!

Author-chan: *sighs* Next fact about me...

4. I love computer games. My favorite are: Assassin's Creed series, The Witcher 3, Overwatch, The Walking Dead game series, Beyond: Two souls, Dying Light, Bloodborne, Until Down, The Sims 4 and the others, which one names I don't remember. 

I like them but my heart was stolen by The Sims 3 games series. Like you can see below, I'm a proud fan of this game. You wanna know what is the best part in it? For me, making you own sim and his/her house.