Chapter XX : Fifty Shades Of Red

Depuis le début

"You look ravishing."

You came to me like the dawn through the night
Just shinin' like the sun
Out of my dreams and into my life
You are the one, you are the one

My face turning fifty shades of red, I looked away from his enticing, alluring gaze.

Then a question crossed my mind.

"Why aren't you rude anymore?" I asked him, just as he spinned me around, my back crushing with his chest.

Said I loved you but I lied
'Cause this is more than love I feel inside
Said I loved you but I was wrong
'Cause love could never ever feel so strong
Said I loved you but I lied

His hands gripping the curves of my waist, just as the song finished.

"Why? Do you want me to be rude?" He asked, his chin resting on my shoulder.

"No!" I exclaimed quickly pulling away from him.

He tugged on a lazy smirk, and sighed.

"Don't be fooled, gattina. People don't change." He murmured and turned his back and left.

I sighed, turning around to face Odessa and Marianne who instantly dragged me through the now crowded ballroom.

They were grinning widely and just then I realized I was dragged to the stage where Rowan was.

Oh right, need to announce the engagement. I can't believe this is happening.

Rowan held out his hand to me. I looked at him and laced my hand with his, feeling tingles shock through me instantly.

I stood beside him as he neared the microphone.

"I'm glad you're all here to celebrate Mine and Elaine's engagement. Thank you for coming to share with us this milestone event. It means so much to all of us. We are here Standing together in front of all the very special people in our lives to announce our engagement makes our private dreams public and in a way, real.
Thank you for being here, for your love and well wishes." He finished, and turned around clearing his throat.

Love and well wishes? Is this the rude boy talking? Hell, he's a good actor.

He snaked his arm around my waist and we walked down the stairs and I saw Lilith and Thea standing there utterly shocked.

"Excuse me." I mumbled to Rowan making my way to my friends.

I stood in front of them and pursed my lips.

"Hey?"

Lilith crushed me in a tight hug squealing. I laughed and hugged her back.

"First, you look amazing!! Second, engagement?! I mean boyfriend would've sounded normal but engagement! Oh my gosh!" She yelled enthusiastically.

I laughed and shrugged.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Thea asked, an unreadable expression plastered on her face.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing. Plus, why would you two engage? You're not even in love." She asked with a scowl.

Woah, where is this coming from?

"Umm, I don't think you are to judge our relationship." I answered uneasily.

She huffed and span around then left.

I was honestly shocked with her reaction, usually she is the one excited for us. That's odd.

"Don't mind her, she's been in a shitty mood since the morning. And congratulations."

I nodded and watched her walk away to dance with Phoenix.

***

I woke up with mum barging in my room, demanding me to pack my stuff, and telling me the worst shocking news.

I'm moving out to live with rude boy.

Why are they in such a hurry? We aren't even married yet.

I sighed and placed my shirts in the suitcase just as I heard the door of my bedroom click open.

I saw Thea walk in, she opened her mouth but shut it when she saw me packing.

"What on earth are you doing?"

"Packing. I'm moving out to live with Rowan." I answered her nonchalantly.

Her jaw dropped, and she clenched her fists.

"What?" She hissed.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I fired at her with narrowed eyes.

"Nothing. Why so early?" She asked me angrily.

"Trust me, not my plans."

She walked out, again with a huff and shut the door loudly.

I sighed in frustration, placing the last piece of my clothes in the suitcase. I got up dusting off my jeans.

Mum went out for groceries, and Lilith is out on a date with Phoenix. Rowan is downstairs am guessing.

I grabbed my suitcase, going down the stairs I placed it beside the front door. I went to call Rowan for us to leave, I walked in the kitchen but froze midway.

No way. She wouldn't.

I felt a pung of jealousy in my chest when I saw Thea pressed against Rowan's chest. Her arms wrapped around his neck. Her lips tightly pressed against his. Her low moans echoing in the room.

Why is she kissing him? Why is he kissing her? We are supposed to be engaged. I honestly felt like crying right now, as stupid as it sounds.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I hissed, my voice holding indescribable venom.

I clenched my fists tightly to prevent myself from crying in front of them.

She instantly jumped back, her eyes wide open.

"Elle.."

I turned around, grabbed my suitcase and left.

_______

Hey babes!

Hope you liked the short chapter. Sorry about that.

But, you could still drop a vote and perhaps comment or something....

Anyway, Love ya