Chapter 24

I woke up with a gasp as I looked around the dark room, my hands clutching onto the sheets and that's when I realized I was in my room. "J-Jason?" I whimpered and looked around, the door suddenly opened and I pointed the flashlight on my phone toward Alfredo.

"Are you okay? You were talking in your sleep and it didn't exactly seem like you were having a pleasant sleep" Alfredo pointed out as I raised a brow in confusion "w-where's Jason?!" "you mean my friend from Mexico? He's at his friends place, he's staying there until he finds a place of his own" Alfredo said as I looked around "what happened yesterday?" "We came back and you were with Axel, remember?" Alfredo said.

"Why was i with Axel?" "because he's your boyfriend? I think" Alfredo said and I was so confused, "I need to go" I said and got out of bed "it's three in the morning!" Alfredo shouted as I ran out my room.

I grabbed my car keys and my coat, rushing toward my car and as soon as I was on my seat and buckled up I couldn't stop wondering what the hell had happened. Didn't I die? Carmen killed me and Mercedes was getting married, and Mariana.. I had Mariana back.

I drove down to the park and parked at the front, stepping out of my car to see a figure sleeping on the bench.

I walked toward the figure and nervously shook the persons shoulder, my eyes widened when Jason quickly peaked an eye open and pointed a gun toward my head "for the one hundredth time, I got this bench first so fuck off you creepy hobo!" Jason spat and once he realized who I was his eyes softened as he put the gun down slowly. "H-how did you know I was here?" Jason asked as tears formed in my eyes "I-i think I had a dream that you came back" I said as Jason bit his lower lip "well It's not exactly a dream, I came back the other night remember? You said you didn't want to be with me because of your boyfriend" Jason snorted.

"Why do you have a gun? Where you going to kill me?" I asked as Jason shook his head "it's fake, I use it to scare the people away from stealing my spot" Jason said as he handed me the gun and I rubbed the plastic as I nodded. "Do you know a man name Carmen?" I asked as Jason shook his head "yeah, we were pretty close when I was involved with the gang" Jason said "wait you two aren't enemies?" I said as Jason shook his head "no" he said.

"What about his son?" "what about him?" "is he alive?" "Yeah of course" Jason said in confusion "what's up with you?" "I-I had a dream that Carmen was out for you because Brody shot his son so he killed me to get back at you" I said as Jason chuckled "Brody has never even met Carmen or his son because we always thought he was too unstable to be around a kid so we always left Jay to watch him" Jason said and bit his lower lip.

"W-why did you come back then?" I asked making Jason sigh "I came back for you Justin.. I want you to come live with me at my home in Mexico" Jason said as I chuckled, "no way" I said as Jason frowned "not without a few rules" I said as his eyes brightened "w-what is it?" "No more gangs, I'm done with that.. no more secrets and lies, if something is wrong you tell me within less than two days" I said as Jason nodded eagerly "and one last thing" I said.

"Anything," "can you undo whatever the hell you did to me?" I laughed as Jason chuckled and nodded, grabbing my hands as I smiled "you know what I've always loved about you?" Jason said as I hummed "you represent hope, you give me a reason to actually want to be alive, your innocence is what makes you absolutely stunning and incredibly sexy.. and you're so pure" Jason cupped my cheek as I blushed lightly.

"Come on.. you're sleeping with me tonight" I said as I grabbed Jason's arm, "when do you want to leave?" Jason asked as I smiled "as soon as possible."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

If you're confused, Justin's dream basically started in chapter 8 and from there everything was a whole dream.

Update: THIS IS NOT THE END. SHUT THE FUCK UP

Plot twist of the century!

Thanks for reading🌈