Chapter 22

My eyes fluttered open and I looked up as I groaned, the sound of sobbing was all I could hear at the moment and two men talking as they sat in front of the van. I looked up to see Axel crying as he was tied up and there was a wire connected to his back all the way to the ceiling of the van. A bomb.

I blinked a couple of times and my vision suddenly became clear as I noticed a button between the men. "Axel" I said quietly and he looked up at me "oh my god! You're awake, they drugged you but they didn't bother to drug me, they just tied me up and stuck a bomb on me" he said as I looked around. "How are you not freaking out right now?" Axel said as I bit my lower lip "I've been kip napped way too many times while I was in the gang, this isn't new but I've never been in a situation where I've been stuck in a small van with a bomb attached inside" I said.

"They're taking us to some warehouse" Axel said as I glanced at the remote "I just need that control.. are you tied up or handcuffed?" I asked as Axel raised a brow "I'm handcuffed" "okay good that means there's a key somewhere in here" I said as I looked around. I noticed a lot of weapons in here, a wire was wrapped around my wrists. "These guys are dumb" I mumbled before snapping the wire against my knee, Axel's eyes widened and I grabbed the wire to make it look like they were still around my wrists.

"Axel I need you to do me a favor" I said as he nodded "anything" he said. "I need you to fart" I said as his eyes widened "uh why?" "just trust me" "but I had some really good tacos and it won't be so good" he said as I smirked "good."

As soon as Axel did what I had requested him to do, the guys in front of us scrunched their nose in disgust as I chuckled, "open the goddamn window" he said as the driver scrolled the window down. "Holy fuck, the hell is going on back there?" he asked and I quickly got up and grabbed the mans head, twisting it as his neck cracked and I grabbed the remote, tossing it out the window as I grabbed a gun and pointed it to the drivers head "stop the car" I hissed.

"You won't kill me" the driver said as my eyes widened, I froze as I looked at the position I was at. I was pointing a gun against a mans head, I was going to kill him.

The driver snatched the gun and tossed it out the window as he pushed me back. I fell on Axel's lap as he looked down at me and blushed. The driver stopped the van and suddenly then back of the van opened revealing Holly and Diego, Holly grabbed her leather whip and whipped the man as he yelped, the leather whip wrapping around his neck as he began grasping for air.

"Come with me" Ricky said as I unlocked the handcuffs from Axel's hands and I grabbed his hand as we hopped out the van, "I don't think so" a man said as he walked toward us with two buff men behind him. The man pointed his gun toward me as my eyes widened and Ricky stood in front of me "I will die for him if I have to" Ricky said as I stared at him, he's only saying this because Jason messed with his mind! He doesn't really mean that!

The man pointed the gun toward Ricky's leg and I quickly stood in front of Ricky as the bullet hit my leg, I gasped as I fell backwards and Axel grabbed my waist as he caught me "Justin!" he said as I was sat on the cold ground, blood running down my leg as I hissed in pain.

"Shit!" Jason said as he ran toward me, "okay McCann! Make your choice now! Either you turn yourself in or I kill your precious loved one" the man said as Axel wrapped a piece of cloth around my leg to stop the bleeding.

"Carmen please, let's talk about this" Jason said as Carmen snorted "you killed my son" he said "no I didn't! Brody did! I didn't even know about it until a week later!" Jason glared "it doesn't matter, he was apart of your gang and you're his boss meaning whatever they do you're responsible for.. my son was only three" Carmen said as my eyes widened "y-you killed a kid?!" "I didn't kill him!" Jason spat in annoyance "Brody killed him because he's obsessed with murder, he loses control when he has a gun in his hand" Jason said.

A helicopter flew over our heads and a latter fell as Carmen climbed on it, still pointing his gun toward me "fine I'll turn myself in" Jason said as I looked at him. "Good and that pretty little boyfriend of yours dies too" Carmen smiled and pulled the trigger as everything suddenly became blank.