Chapter 15

I slipped my glasses on and sighed, "I need to get my new contacts" I said as Jason walked into the bathroom shirtless. Jason ran his fingers down my arm soothingly "want me to drive you?" he asked and I shrugged "sure I'll wait for you downstairs" I said as I poked his nose and ran down the steps. My eyes widened as I saw Axel sitting on the couch "what are you doing here? It's early" said as he shrugged and stood up "I want to talk to you" he said as I rolled my eyes "I told you there's nothing going on with Jason and I" I said as he shook his head "please let's talk" he said as Jason walked down the steps.

"Okay fine.. we'll talk outside" I said and Axel stood up as he followed me outside.
"I've been calling you nonstop yesterday" Axel said as I looked down, "sorry I was hanging out with Jason" I said as Axel rolled his eyes. "Okay I need answers.. honest answers, do you still like Jason?" Axel glared as my eyes widened "Axel--" "answer the question!" he cut off as I sighed and nodded slowly "y-yes.. b-but I did like you when I met you.. I truly did but when Jason came back.. things just changed" I said sadly as Axel shook his head.

"Well jeez.. thanks Justin for completely wasting my time" Axel spat, "we're over" he said lastly before leaving. I looked at him guiltily and turned around to be met with Jason, "are you okay?" he asked and I nodded as I shrugged "at least that's finally over with" I laughed and Jason smiled softly. "Come on" he said as he held the car keys and I followed him to my car.

--

"Finally!" I smiled as I held a small box and opened it to reveal my new contacts, "don't start driving yet! I want to put these on" I said as I took off my glasses and put on my contacts. "We should probably meet up with the gang" Jason said and I looked at him "we're not a gang.. we're just all friendly" I said as Jason rolled his eyes playfully, "yeah yeah same thing" he said.

"Anyway, how are you feeling?" Jason asked as I raised a brow "I'm fine I swear" I said as he licked his lips "I'm just making sure.. you seemed to really like the guy" he said as I shrugged "I did.. a lot until you came back" I said shyly as Jason smiled "I missed you" he said as I grinned "I missed you too" I said as he kept his eyes on the road.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked, "the mall.. I need new clothes and I'm loaded with cash, Jay left a lot of money behind but don't worry I saved the other half for his girlfriend" Jason shrugged. "Well I have check how much money I've got in my card" I said "don't have to, it's all on me" he said as i rolled my eyes playfully "you and Axel always spoil me it makes me look bad" I said as Jason raised a brow "don't compare me to that scumbag."

"I'm not" I laughed, "you two are nothing alike.. you know what you want and you go for it, you're confident and tough.. I love that" I said as he smiled, "and I love you" he said as he stared at the road.

--

I followed Jason into the shop as he grabbed a leather jacket and a couple of T-shirts, "do you want anything Justin?" Jason asked "um" I looked around and smiled at the sight of a blue leather button up, "that's so pretty!" I smiled as I ran toward the shirt and Jason licked his lips "I'll buy it for you.. you know what else would look really good with this?" Jason walked toward a glass case and stared at a gold chain "that would look absolutely gorgeous around that pretty neck of yours" Jason said as he ran his fingers up my arm.

"I-it costs so much" I said as I looked at the price tag, "no worries baby I'll buy it for you" Jason said and I smiled shyly as I turned to him "thank you" I blushed. "No problem it would make a nice adjustment to your outfit for our date" Jason said as I smiled "date?" "yes! I want to take you on a date.. tomorrow night" Jason said as I blushed and nodded "I'd like that."

"Perfect" Jason said and called the worker over to hand him the necklace.

--

"Wow we ended up buying more than we thought" I said as we walked down the parking lot with our hands full of bags. Jason opened the trunk and put the bags inside as he smiled "yeah but we should get back to the guys.. we still have work to do" he said as I nodded and put the bags down.

--

"Diego ordered pizza" Holly said as she sat down by the coffee table, "okay so I was thinking that we could gather our money to make at least one T-shirt and see how it goes" Ricky said and we all grabbed our wallets as we threw cash on the center of the table.

"I think we should start selling our merchandise for fifteen dollars and as the sells rise--" "we raise prices for our products" Ezra smirked. "Okay but we don't want to go too crazy with prices, like Kanye West is literally selling ripped T-shirts for over a hundred bucks.. I think the highest we should go is to thirty five" Jason said and we nodded in agreement, "what colors should we have?" "White, blue, pink, and black" Holly said as Diego began writing it down.

"Sorry I'm late! I got us something!" Sean said as he walked down the steps with a box, "an iron patch! and a white sweater" Sean said as Ricky smiled "great we just need to get our logo printed out.. I'll run to the shop real quick" he said as he stood up "I'll come with!" Holly said as she stood up and followed him.

"Save pizza for me!" Ricky shouted as he left and I leaned back against the couch as Jason stood up "I'm going to the bathroom" he said before leaving. Sean moved beside me as he smiled "what's up?" he said "Axel and I broke up" I said "I'm guessing he found about you and Jason?" "No actually he knows I like him so he said we're through and that he wasted his time with me" I said as Sean's eyes widened "wow.. but you're okay right?"

"Yeah I'm fine.. I'm going on a date with Jason tomorrow" I said as Sean smiled "good luck.. I know he's good for you and I can see that he's changed so if you're happy then I'm happy" Sean said as I nodded "thank you" I said as he nodded.

Jason walked toward me and sat down as he smiled in relief, "watcha' guys talkin' about?" He asked as Sean shrugged "relationships" he said as I blushed and Jason hummed as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder.