Chapter 19

"Hello Italy!" Sean smiled as he inhaled the air and wrapped an arm around Ava's shoulder, "okay you guys I've sent Uber's to pick you guys up so just get in the cars and you should be off to the hotel" Mercedes said and smiled before stepping into her uber with Carl.

"I've packed our bags in the back" Sean said as Ava smiled. "Come on Nick we should get to our hotel" I said as he shrugged and followed me to our uber, after we packed our suitcases in the back of the car we sat down and I gave the driver our location.

--

"Aye this room isn't bad" I smiled as I lied down on my bed, Nick sat on his bed and looked to his right to see a third bed "there's an extra bed" he said and suddenly the door opened to reveal Axel. "Um I think you've got the wrong room buddy" Nick said as Axel shook his head "uh nope this is my room" he said as he held a pair of keys.

"Alright well.. I'm going to go tour the area, are you coming Justin?" "nah I'm exhausted I think I might sleep" I said as Nick shrugged and grabbed his backpack before leaving. Axel put his suitcase on his bed and opened it, going into the bathroom as I heard the water running, I closed my eyes as I hugged my blankets but I was soon interrupted by my phone.

I groaned as I grabbed my phone "hello?" "Justin" Jason spoke as my eyes widened "Jase? Where are you?" "I'm on my way, I took a different flight" "how much longer until you get here?" I asked "about three hours.. send me your location" Jason said  and I nodded "okay I will" I said.

"Are you going to tell me how were able to afford a ticket to Italy?" "I told you I had some money from Jay" "how much exactly?" "Well he left two million so I took one million and left the other million for his wife" Jason said as my eyes widened "a million dollars?!" "Yeah" Jason said as I sighed "okay whatever and how's my car?" "No worries I had some guy send it back to your place but there's also something I wanted to ask you.. but it'll have to wait until I get there" Jason said "okay" I said nervously.

"I've got to go but I'll see you soon baby, I love you" Jason said "I love you too" I said before hanging up.

"He's coming here?" Axel said as I rolled my eyes "yes" I said, "aren't the cops searching for him because of the whole dinner reservation thing?" Axel said as I raised a brow "how do you know about that?" I said as his eyes widened "Ava told me" "but I didn't tell her about the reservation" I said as Axel sighed "shit."

"You snitched on Jason!" I said as I quickly got out of bed "Justin I did it to protect you" "from what?!" "Jason's a bad guy! He's going to make you crazy again!" "Jason is a good guy! He's changed! For me! He makes me happy" I cried "no he's not Justin! He's a criminal! You deserve so much better-- I can give you better!" Axel said as I shook my head "no don't.. don't do that" I said and Axel kissed my lips as my eyes widened.

I quickly pulled away and slapped him as I shot him a glare "don't ever do that again!" I said and grabbed my phone before rushing out of the room.

--

"Hey Justin" Ava smiled "have you seen Mercedes? She put Nick and i together with Axel" I said "no I don't see her until tonight for her bachelorette party" Ava smiled "well Jason's on his way" I said "really? Cool! Maybe he can come with you to Carl's bachelor party!" "I'm invited?" "yeah all the guys are, it's you, Sean, Axel, Nick, and Jason of course but Carl's family will be there too" Ava said "aren't they all dead?" "Justin!" she glared as I shrugged "well I don't want to share rooms with Axel, can't I just share with you and Sean?" "Not unless you want to hear us fucking every night, my hormones have been through the roof since the beginning of my pregnancy" Ava said as I scrunched my nose.

"Whatever happened with you and Nick?" I said as Ava smiled "he started hanging out with Mercedes a lot, at first I thought it was because he wanted to get to know all of us more but it was getting to a point where he'd start spending nights at her place" "wait what? They slept together?" "Oh no, he just slept on her couch" Ava snorted "but the guy was willing to do anything to spend more time with her and that's when Sean and I started getting close" Ava said and I nodded in understanding.

"Does Sean treat you better?" "I'm not the one to compare exes but if someone were to ask me what's my best relationship it's definitely with Sean.. in high school guys always used me for either sex or they just cheated on me and that's basically what Nick did" Ava said as she sighed "you used to party a lot didn't you? What made you stop?"

"I guess it was meeting you and Mariana.. Mariana was so quick to judge me, I knew everyone had their own opinions on me but for her to say it to my face made me so mad, I wanted to prove I wasn't the bad girl everyone thought I was and Justin you made such an impact on me, when you mentioned you wanting to join the Suicide Skwad chat I've never been so worried for a friend ever.. thank you for hanging out with me even though there were a lot of rumors going on at the time" Ava smiled softy as I grinned "everyone deserves a chance" I said as Sean walked towards us with an ice cream cone "here you go Ava" he said as she smiled "thanks."

Ava rubbed her belly and I smiled as I titled my head, I glanced at the time and stood up "Jason should be here soon," "should we start dodging bullets now?" Sean smirked as I rolled my eyes playfully.

I smiled as Jason entered the hotel through the main doors, "hey no guns this time.. maybe he has changed for you" Ava smiled as I ran towards Jason and jumped into his arms. "I've missed you baby boy" Jason said as he held me "I've missed you too" I sniffled.