Chapter 23

Ava held her baby boy in her arms as as she stood beside Sean, he wrapped an arm around her shoulder as he gave her a sad smile. Mercedes beside her husband as she played with her fingers, not knowing what to say, she was in shock when she got the news during her honeymoon and she knew she had to come back asap. Nick stood beside Mariana as he held her hand, his girlfriend has been crying ever since she had gotten the news.

Pattie sat with her boyfriend as she stared into space, she was in shock and felt so much regret. Alfredo stood right beside Axel who was crying, he was sobbing silently.

Today Justin's loved ones gather here today for his funeral.

As for Jason, he stood outside in front of the church in the rain with a hoodie over his head. Jason was not allowed inside because Ava had arranged the funeral and Ava blames Jason for what happened so she had banned him from attending. Jason was pissed off at first but he eventually began to realize that it was his fault because the only reason why Carmen killed Justin was because of Jason's gang.

After Carmen had killed Justin, Ezra shot the man was afar. Hiding on the roof of an abandoned building as he aimed for the old man and shot him, although he wasn't able to make it in time Jason still thanked him because if Carmen hadn't died at that moment then he would have killed him on his own.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Ava said as she stood in front of the building, "I don't care what you say! I love Justin and I want to be here! Maybe I was one of the reasons why he died but I'm not the one that shot him!" Jason snarled as Ava rolled her eyes "whatever" she said as she opened her purse to reveal a bottle of wine "you want some?" she asked as Jason grabbed the bottle from her hand and opened it, taking a long sip as he closed his eyes. Ava sat down beside the man as the rain ran down both their bodies.

"Where's Justin?" Jason asked "Sean has him" Ava said. They had named their son after Justin, they felt it was only right and they loved the idea. "I'm sorry that I banned you.. now that I think about it, you're right, you aren't the one that shot him but Justin's mother also didn't think it was a good idea.. she blames you for Justin's behavior" "me? She's the one that kicked him out and disowned him" Jason reminded as Ava nodded "that's true and she knows that, she regrets it.. she thinks that if she would have let Justin back into her life then none of this would have happened, he would have been sitting safely in his room where he's protected" Ava said as Jason rolled his eyes "but that didn't happen, did it?" Jason said before taking another sip out of the bottle.

Ava grabbed the bottle and took a sip as she sighed, "what are your plans now?" she asked as I licked my lips "I'm turning myself in.. there's nothing worth staying around for" Jason said as Ava shook her her head "you're not seriously considering that are you?" "what am I supposed to do?" "Weren't you and your friends designing shirts with Sean? What happened to that?"

"They're in a mental hospital" Jason said as Ava's eyes widened "I made them do crazy things.. like Justin, except this one was much worse because they weren't trained to control themselves properly like Justin, I kind of just made them crazy then immediately put a gun on their hands" Jason said as he chuckled "I promise from now on to never do that to anyone again" he said. "It doesn't mean you and Sean can't do it on your own" Ava said as Jason shrugged.

"I can't do it.. Sean hates me, Mariana hates me, Justin's mom hates me, and Axel doesn't even look at me" Jason said as he looked down. "Axel is traumatized" Ava said as Jason's eyes widened "huh?" "after he was kidnapped and watched Justin die right into his arms the guy had to start going to therapy and his doctor says he's traumatized from watching his loved one die right in front of him" Ava said as I only stared at her wide eyed, I didn't know what to say "I don't know if he hates you or not, he hasn't said anything about you but he did say that Carmen is an asshole for what he did and he might've said something among the lines 'I hope Carmen gets whipped in hell" Ava laughed as Jason chuckled.

Mariana stepped out of the church and stared at Ava and Jason, frowning as she watched the sight. "Everything okay?" she spoke up as she walked toward them and sat down on the edge of the sidewalk, "I remember when Justin's mother had kicked him out he came over to my place and he had to sleep with me because my furniture hadn't came through yet.. he was so scared that he would accidentally touch me so he bought a giant teddy bear and put it between us so that he didn't make me uncomfortable" Ava smiled as Mariana and Jason laughed.

"I remember when Jason and I were in middle school, I had just gotten dumped by my first boyfriend because he liked another girl so Justin pranked him by stealing all his clothes from the locker room, and my ex was so embarrassed when he came out with just a towel on" Mariana laughed as Jason smiled, the sky was clearing up and the rain had suddenly began to stop.

"I remember when Justin went with me to go shopping and he helped me pick out outfits, that's when I realized he has very good fashion sense" Mercedes said as she walked toward the group of friends and sat down, "I remember when Justin third wheeled on my date with Ava, he was so jealous that he didn't have anyone to share a life with.. it was pretty sad yet funny to see him get between us" Sean said as he joined the group, holding his baby in his arms.

"I'd say my top memory was when I met Justin for the first time, he was so shy and god that boy was such a blushing mess" Axel said as he smiled, grabbing the wine bottle as he took a sip. "You guys should have heard his singing, his voice was absolutely amazing!" Mariana smiled.

Justin sang quietly as he lied down on Jason's chest, playing with the Jason's fingers as they were on his bed in the dark room. "You know that I care for you, I'll always be there for you! Promise I will stay right here, yeah! I know that you want me too, baby we can make it through anything" he sang soothingly as Jason smiled.

Wrapping his arms around Justin's waist protectively as he smiled and kissed his cheek, "I love your voice" Jason said softly as Justin smiled "and I love you" he said and cupped Jason's cheeks as he kissed him softly. Jason kissed back passionately and grinned against his boyfriends lips as Justin giggled.

"You're my most beautiful creation" Jason whispered as he ran his thumb over Justin's smooth lips.

"My favorite memory was meeting him for the first time too" Jason said, "we met on the roof of a hotel and I was on a helicopter" Jason said "trust me.. we all remember that" Sean said as Ava and Mercedes laughed. Nick smirked as he remembered Sean freaking out about it to him when they had dinner.

"It was beautiful because even though it was our first time meeting, we already knew so much about one another and to everyone it might seem like we were strangers but we were two young people in love" Jason said as Ava smiled and Jason pulled out his phone, signing into the Chatroøm.

"This website is a curse" Jason said as he went on 'settings,' Ava copied him and Mercedes and Nick began to go on their setting too. Sean handed his baby boy to Axel and grabbed his phone, "we shall swear to never use this thing again" she said and everyone seemed to agree with this as they pressed on 'deactivate account.'

"Come on guys, the funeral is about to start" Pattie called and glanced at Jason, "he's coming" Ava said as Pattie rolled her eyes but nodded as she made her way back into the church, "come on" Mariana said as she pulled on Jason's arm and he rolled his eyes playfully as he followed the gang inside the funeral home.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

This story is not over so please don't cry yet 🌈

Thanks for reading🌸