Hell Chapter 3: President

SHOUT OUT TO HarenBL (HAPPY?)

PLEASE ENJOY...

HELL CHAPTER 3: President

••••••••••••••••

After Umi passed out everyone laid in shock specially the PBG but Nozomi and Rin weren't shock though instead they just sighed..

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

"will she be awake soon?" Kotori ask concerned...

"*Groaned* urgh..eh??"

"No need to worry... see?? she's already awake.." Nozomi said... while helping Umi to sit up from the couch..

"N-Nozomi-chan? w-where are we??"

"We're at hell nya!" Rin said...

Umi then remembered what happened.... and could only mumbled an 'oh'....

"welp now that that's done... you better get going before DQ find you guys late..."

"DQ??" the three ask in unison...

"oh right... I forgot... DQ stands for Demon Queen..."

"who??" Nozomi ask...

"well... she's the first ranker here... and also the leader of the DBG..."

"can I ask though??" Honoka nodded "but,, what does she look like??" Nozomi ended...

"Well.... she has a blonde hair, blue icy eyes,hmmmm... high ponytail,and tall..." Kotori answered...

Nozomi then remembered the girl from earlier...

"well... anyways,,, we better get going before the bell rang... we don't wanna run into her...last time I ran into her when I was late I thought that I was gonna die that moment.... anyways LEGGO!!"

***********************

"Wait what's your next class??" Nozomi ask...

"English class..." they all answered... Nozomi then paled....

"what's wrong nya?~"

"I got...... Math..." then they all stop talking...

"but the building to math class is a 10 minute walk from here...and there's only 5 minutes left before the bell rang... that means... DQ might caught you being late..." Honoka said a little terrified remembering what happened to her in her encounter with DQ in the past....

everyone was in silence thinking about Nozomi's condition when suddenly she broke it causing them to look at her...

"Well... a-as long as I run I won't get caught.. right?" she ask a bit scared...

then they all hummed in agreement.. After the lilies and their new acquaintance bid their farewell to her she started to run... the hallways were now empty due to the bell ringing in 2 more minutes...

Geez!!! only 2 minutes left and I'm still here in building A when my class is in building B... URRGHHH!! I just really hope that DQ won't caught me...

Nozomi thought...

when she was running and was almost at the BB(Building B) someone spoke from behind making her stop...

"Rule #3,, No running at the hallways.." the unknown person said coldly...

"uhmm... e-excuse me??" Nozomi ask nervously...

well who wouldn't.??.. an unknown girl halted you who has blonde hair tied in a high ponytail, with icy blue eyes ...

"your one of the transferries right?" the blonde once again ask...

"name??"

"N-Nozomi T-Tojo...a-anyways,,, who are you??" Nozomi ask just to make sure if it was really her.....

"Eli...... Eli Ayase..." the girl said and Nozomi paled even more...

DQ then or Eli brought out a black notebook and wrote something ....

after that she glared at the late girl which made Nozomi shiver and stumble a bit backwards....

k-kowaii.....

TBC

************************

THAT'S ALL....  SEE YA NEXT CHAPPIE....

Otonokizaka HELL Academyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें