Part F

Kids were back from their day camp. They all were sitting on dinning table for dinner and kids told all day's story to their parents with so much interest and they all listening them with smile. 

********************************

Kids again jumped into their room and he smiled and climbed on his side. 

A: aaj aapne kuch bola ni..

RD: agar m bolunga to tum dono apne rooms m chale jaoge ?

A & N: NOOO.....

RD: to so jao chup chap.....

He covered his eyes with folded elbow. She entered and look at bed. Kids were sitting with crossed legs and looking at him. 

S: kya hua ?

They turn their head. She sits beside them

N: aaj daddaa n complained ni kiya or so gaye....

 S: hmmm... koi ni ab aap dono bi so jao... 

She look at him and shrugged her shoulders and lied beside kids. 

--------------------------------------------------

It was midnight when he comes to her side. He was adoring her. His continuous stare made her uncomfortable in her sleep and she lazily blink her eyes and startled... She heavily breathe in and out.

S: u sacred me... She whispered 

He just give her a tight smile.

S: I thought u slept...

RD: I want to sleep with u.

S: r u crazy ??? bache h...

He lift her and open the bedroom door.

S: kaha le jaa rhe ho ?

RD: niche hall m ?

He descend.

S: balcony ?

RD: forget that coz it was too small for us and waise meri achi weight lifting hoti h apni ladylove ko uthane m.

She slapped his shoulder and he put her down on sofa and grab her feet and put them on table.He lied his head on her lap. She starts caressing his hair... 

S: Thank u aaj k liye. It was just a beautiful and special day for me.

He look at her and smiled. 

RD: us.

He take her both hands and immediately kiss on finger tips. 

S: waise muje pata ni tha mera sadu inta romantic h...

RD: woh to mere bache muje mauka ni dete warna tb batata...

She smiled and he closed his eyes and she is noticing his features. His forehead without frown lines. His slant nose, his fair skin with stubble on his face, his firmed jaw and his thin lips. A wave of memories flooded in her mind of today scene. She mentally smiled and look at him. He peacefully went to his sleep. She kiss his forehead and eyes. She rest her head on headboard of sofa and closed her eyes. It is difficult for to sleep in sitting position but she managed and called her night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 Days start passing into weeks and weeks turns into months. Their bond or love was growing day by day. Everyday she got bouquet of Amaryllises and everyday he got cheek kisses from her. He never get a chance in front of kids but when he got he never lose it . He take the opportunity and chastely kiss her. She joined his company as Chief Operating Officer (COO) and he set her cabin adjacent to her and made sure there should be a glass door too so he can easily  look her and same thing happened. During lunch time they feed each other and whenever he get tired he slept on her lap and she caress his hairs.