Part 1

Summer breaks are over and a new session is going to starts in RJ International School. Sky is cloudy coz non-seasonal rain in Bangalore City. A lady trying to wake up her son with rubbing his arm ..

Lady: wake up lazy boy... School jaana h.

But he turn to his left and dug his face in pillow more...

Boy: mum muje school ni jaana... in a drowsy voice..

She get close and lean to his ear

Lady: and y so ? with a whisper

He turn to her side so he can face her. He rub his eyes to open them.

Boy: coz meri nini puri ni hui h with pout.

Lady: we have to go big boy (caressing his hair) yeh koi reason ni h nd mum ko bi jaana h na office. So get up soon.

He open his arms and his mother smile and lift him till the bathroom.

Lady: jaldi s fresh ho jao. And come soon for breakfast.

She left him and make way to kitchen.

In other home,

A 5 years old little trying to wake up her dad by shaking him from last 10 mins.

Girl: daddaa... daddaa utho na muje school jaana h... She is shaking him...

Man: cuckoo only 5 min... folding pillow near to his ear..

Girl: Papa m late ho jaungi school k liye aaj mera first day h.

Man: baby aap late ni hoge bus daddaa ko 5 min ki neend or lene do...

Girl: if m late hui na and teacher n datta then see me what will I do... cross her little arms in front and smirks (u know genes)

And this is alarm for the man coz he know what his daughter will capable to do . He wake up in jolt and check the clock.

Man: oh shit 7 bje gaye. Nyasa itna late uthate h papa ko. he frowns...

N : m aapko 15 min s utha rhi hu but aap uth ni rhe.

Man: okay fine ab jaldi s tum tyaar ho jao. M kaka ko bolta hu tumhare breakfast prepare kare. by saying this he make way to bathroom with clothes.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After 30 min

He and his girl is ready to leave for school.

N: muje school drop karo coz school bus chali gayi with ordering voice.

Man: just give me 5 min I m just ready while adjusting his tie.

.

Man: sweety ready ? he look at her..

N: dadda. Ur tie.. sahi s ni bani. She giggles with putting hands on her mouth

Man: awwchaa... to meri little girl h na sahi krne k liye...

He lifted her and make her stand on chair so she can knotted his tie properly. Whereas the lady and her boy are also ready to leave for school. His school is 15 - 20 min away from their home, so she always choose for a walk... whereas the man and his daughter sat in a car and he start his car and runs like F1 racer. During the right turn on traffic light his car spit dirt on her but she save her boy from dirt...

Lady : hey ruko... she up her hand and start to run but car didn't stop and in a minute its out of sight...

Boy: Mumma aap chale jao m khud chala jaunga... look at his mother's clothes. 

Lady: its ok.... Zayda ganda ni hua h.... she jerked her clothes.

They reached his school and wave for bye. She head back to her home but stop and saw the same car. He just completed his phone call and set back to leave when she knock the mirror.. He down the mirror and start looking at her from head to toe and fake cough when he look at her dress...

Man: yes Ms.

Lady: come out she shouted in anger

Man: excuse Me with narrowed eyes.

Lady: English smjh ni aati I said bahar aaiye aap..

He come out of the car.

Lady: khud ko kya F1 ka racer smjhte ho or Bangalore ki road ko race track. jo aane jaane wale logo ko dekhte ni ho.

Man: maam dekhiye muje smjh ni aa rha ki aap kya keh rhe ho???

Lady: ohhh smjh ni aa rha . So let me clear u. When u taking right turn near to last traffic light u spit dirt on me....

Man: ohh.... by mistake ho gir gaya hoga meri aisi koi intention ni thi. bus meri cuckoo ko muje timely school drop karna tha. Isilye aise ... but she cuts him in middle

Lady: to isilye F1 ki tarah car chala rhe the ..agar timely drop karna tha to time s nikala chaiye ghar s...car chala rhe the ya plane jo idhar udhar ni dekhte.

Man: aisa kuch ni h it just happened and if u don't mind and aapka lecture khtm ho gaya can I take a leave now ?

Lady: kum s kum sorry to bol k jao. upar s galti karo or mistake bi accept na karo

Man: u r just making an issue . I told u meri aisi koi intention ni thi but fir bi u feel that I can give u money for ur dress . Just tell me how much it cost ?

He bend into his car for his wallet...

Lady: apne pass rakhiye yeh paiso ka Rob.just say sorry nd leave

Man: sorry meine aisi kon si itni badi mistake kar di h jo sorry bolu... meri cuckoo late ho rhi thi isilye ho gaya hoga.. aap smjh hi ni rhe or aapke pass bhale hi kaam na ho ladne k alwa but I have so I think I should leave now. He open the car door and sit.

Lady: how rude ...

Man: m aisa hi hu.. he waved his hand where she is fuming in anger and hit the floor.

Lady: pagal..... stupid... idiot... gadha... sare din ki band bajaa di . 

To be Continued.....

###################################

Ignore errors and  mistakes

Thanks & Happy Read :)

###################################

PS: No targets & No forcing