Part 29

It has been Sunday today. She is preparing the brunch with smile on her face. She is feeling contentment after 5 days she is going to see him. Aarav run to her in kitchen.

A: Mum… Cuckoo kab aayegi ?

S: aate hi honge…

A: m phone karu?

And her home door bell rings. She smile widely.

S: yeh lo aa gayi aapki cuckoo..

He opened the door and Nyasa holding RD’s hand. He smile

A: hello uncle…hello cuckoo..

RD: hey champ… how r u ?

A: I m all fine… he open his arms to show fine he is.

He take Nyasa’s hand and dragged her.

A: tu jaldi ni aa skti thi… pata kitna wait karti h.

RD come inside and settle himself on sofa. Sanyukta watched him from the kitchen and smile. He is feeling uncomfortable and try to avoiding any encounter with her. Aarav sits beside him

A: uncle aap night m kyu ni aate ?

He look at him and give a tight smile.

RD: coz office m kaam bahut hota h and Parth uncle bi ni h na..

A: hmmmmmm… to aaj hum football khelenge ?

RD: sorry wohh kaam h kuch.

His face falls and he feel bad.

RD: tum cuckoo k saath khelo na…

He look at Nyasa.

A: cuckoo hide n seek khelegi ?

She nodded…

A: par is baar m chupunga or tu dundh… humesha cheating krti h… Pata h uncle jb yeh out hoti h na humesha manna kar deti h…

RD smiles a little and look at her where she lowered her head. From kitchen Sanyukta is all watching him and how he is replying. She thinks something and called Aarav.

A: yes mum…

S: aap Randhir uncle ko bulaoge ?

A: kyu?

S: kaam h..

A: okay.

He walked to him where he is sitting idlely.

A: uncle mum bula rhi h…

RD: hmmm….

He stand up and walk slowly. He didn’t want any encounter with her and that’s why he didn’t want to come but at last he is here and she is calling him. With purposely she turn back. He coughed a little to gain her attention.

RD: wohh.. wohh.. Aarav.

She turn and look at him. There is dark circles under his eyes and little beard on his jaw. Few tension lines on his forehead. She mentally cursed herself coz she is the only reason behind this.

S: wohh… kuch kehna tha ?

RD: yes…

S: wohh us din.. umm.. u confessed …

His face become tense a little and cut her.

RD: sanyukta… I know u ask for time and all u have. M apni feelings m humari friendship kharab ni karna chahta… or na hi Aarav or Cuckoo ki… I promised u I will mend things just trust me I will… or isilye tum s apne aapko durr rkh rha hu…