(Ch.10)Is she my friend or my foe?

Author's Note: U guys I'm still waiting for your suggestions. I'll go with the story on my own accord for now but if u can give me suggestions it would be really great. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Recap: Eric took me out for breakfast and then we went to Santa Cruz boardwalk/Beach, where I met Cassie's cousin. Cassie used to tell me that her cousin was a fan of me but she doesn't even know my name and said "yeah Samantha, she lies to you a lot, and she probably said that I'm a fan of you. But sorry I'm not. She isn't what you think she is." I didn't really understand what she meant by it. Eric tried calming me down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys it's been long since i edited the story. I promise i'll edit it after 2 weeks coz am still thinking about the story and school's almost over have projects and assignments due. ^-^

I opened my eyes and saw that I was back in my room in Eric's house. Eric was sitting on the edge of the bed. He stared at me, I did the same until I couldn't look at him anymore. 

"So it's Cassandra Bian?" He kept staring at me, as if he didn't hear what I just asked. I broke into tears. "Why did she lie to me?" I asked after a long silence. "Because she is one of the most dangerous and most secretive Vampires alive." "I know it doesn't make sense to you but just know that she is really dangerous and VERY good at staying undercover" that wasn't what I expected. I stayed calm. Then Eric said "The Bian family are known for being secretive, they betrayed your biological parents to your mom and dad. Your family, the followers of set, and the Bian family were really good friends." I didn't know what to do. I was left speechless.

Then Eric spoke "I thought we would go to the underworld in a few months but... after the attack Chief told me to take you to the underworld cave as soon as possible. We will be leaving tomorrow at midnight."

The rest of the day we both watched vampire movies to clear my mind and Eric told me a lot of things about his childhood in the underworld.

I woke up around 4 in the morning, and realized that I fell asleep on the couch. Their was a girl around my age sitting on a barstool, in front of the kitchen counter. Right next to her was Eric, a mug of coffee in both of their hands. she looked taller than me, pale skin, she was wearing a black crop-top and torn Jeans, with beautiful golden rings dangling from her ears. I was standing behind them, leaning my head onto the kitchen wall. I was tired, and sleepy, although I just woke up. 

"So how is California?" Eric asked that girl.

"It's beautiful, on the way here, I saw the Golden Great Bridge. It was so peaceful driving in the car there." She smiled

I thought I could take a shower and meet her. Cause apparently, I was standing there in my pajamas and I just woke up? I went upstairs to my room, and took a quick but relaxing shower. Then got dressed in my favorite pair of Jeans and a white tank-top and went down stairs.