(Ch.9)Is this called having fun??

Recap: Two smiles appeared on my face yesterday, and Eric said we're going to have fun in the remaining time until we travel to the underworld.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm excited for today, Eric's taking me somewhere. I tried getting him to tell me where but he that smirk plastered on his face. I hadn't even slept properly trying to figure out where he's taking me. Now, its 5 in the morning, I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After putting my favorite crop top and some skinny Jeans, I headed downstairs.

Eric was as usual dressed in his Jeans and t-shirt. "Good morning!"

"Morning, so could you tell me where we're going. Please" I put on my puppy dog eyes and trust me no one ever said no when I did that.

Ahh... IT DID NOT WORK. I'm totally going to cry, it did not work on him, but it brought a broad smile on his face, though. It made me laugh.

"We are starting our day by going to the cafe~ for breakfast and ..." He Did. Not. Continue!!! This dude right here is getting annoying. I didn't say anything all the way to the cafe~. When we sat down at our tables, "Sorry I didn't mean to make you angry, but you know it's a surprise."

"Yeah... I shouldn't be upset about it and after all this fun thing is for me" I smiled. We both ordered pancakes but I got the blueberry ones, and he got the chocolate.

We played 20 questions, on the way to Santa Cruz boardwalk/beach. Oh My God! I wanted to go there; when I was small then; it never came up. We bought our tickets, the first thing I saw was Double shots (it's a ride that goes up and down and is way high). I just grabbed Eric's hand, and we were waiting in the line when I noticed that the person in front of me was my BFF's cousin. Cassie spent last summer in Los Angeles, last year with her cousins and showed me some pics.

I smiled at her cousin; she didn't smile back. So I asked "Hey! Your Cassandra's cousin right?" but she replied something unexpected "yeah... Are you her so called BFF? What was your name honey? Ah, Samara..." I interrupted her "Samantha" Anger boiling my blood. "yeah Samantha, she lies to you a lot, and she probably said that I'm a fan of you. But sorry I'm not. She isn't what you think she is." Cassie used to tell me that her cousin's a fan of me... I felt so betrayed, the only person who I believed understands me and does not lie to me, just betrayed me. But why would she do that... I couldn't bear the thought of it. I got out of the line and sat on a nearby bench trying to get rid of the tears. Someone sat beside me. It was Eric "Stop crying, Sammie. I don't know what happened out there, but we still have the rest of the day to have fun. But if you don't want to then we can change plans. And who was that girl? " I noticed the disgust in his voice when he asked about that girl.

I wiped my tears and started "She was my BFF's cousin, you should know Cassie right?"

He was shocked "That girl, your BFF her name is Cassandra? Cassandra Bian, the secretive."

"No, Garcia's her last name."

"She must have lied to you; I haven't realized in all these years that SHE was your BFF!" Ok I do not know what he's talking about

"What do you mean?"

It didn't make ANY sense. What was going on? My head started to spin, and I passed out...

***********************************************************************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE: So guys I need a suggestion. Should Cassie play an enemy sided role or a friend role? Please tell me in the comments below and please don't forget to vote. Just so u guys know without ur suggestions I can't continue and it's going to affect the entire story.