I bite my nails. My head got even messier. "So the leaders are still here. Almost of the kingkas are the hyung. One day, each from the groups will get kidnapped. I'm guessing tomorrow is the last day they will kidnapped them," I said. They nodded their head non-stop. "You got some point," Eric said. "What is your next plan?" Aaron asked. I smirked.

"Wait and see."

~~~

I breathe the fresh air as soon as I went out from the house. Today is such a windy day. I walked to the school with peace. Breathing the fresh air is s relaxing until a group of eleven people walked from the side of the road. I walked in front of them. I could hear them whispering about something. I don't care took my earpiece from my jacket pocket and plugged it to my phone.

One tapped on my shoulder making me to look on my right shoulder. I lifted my head up because of his height. The maknae of Seventeen, Lee Chan. I tried to ignore him but he keeps walking beside me.

I stopped making him stop too also the other kingkas behind. I faced behind. "Come on! Where are the hyungs? Why do you send the maknae to me?" Their faces were sweating and they were quiet. I rolled my eyes at them. "Come on! I'm a woman. I don't bite you," I waited someone to step down. I sighed. "Okay bye!" I continued to walk to the school.

I plugged back my earpiece and tried to walk peacefully. Minutes later, I could feel someone was walking beside me. I looked beside me, the 'gentleman' of Seventeen, Hong Jisoo.

"How can I help you?" I asked while walking.

Jisoo was quiet at first but I could hear that he was taking a deep breath before saying, "We want to know where the other kingkas are?"

I stopped in front of the gate, I faced Jisoo with a cool face. "Are you saying that I kidnapped them?" I asked him, his face change. I could tell that he's panicked.

"No no no! That's not I'm trying to say!"

"For your information, I don't know where they are and who kidnapped them. I really don't care about what happened to you guys," Jisoo bite his lower lips.

I didn't even bother to wait what he is going to say next. I went inside the school straight to my room.

"I'm so sorry boys." My heart whispered.

~~~

Aaron just entered my room. My left eyebrow lifted up. "Where's Eric?" I asked. Aaron sat down in front me. "He got a class to attend," he answered. I just nodded my head.

"So, how's the kingkas?" I directly asked.

"From the early morning all of them are safe. Then, I keep all my eyes at GOT7. Mark and Jackson went to the toilet and hours passed by, they didn't come back making Jaebum panicked," I didn't even get surprised anymore as Aaron tells me the story.

He continued, "Jeonghan and Chan went to dance class. Chan was the last person to get out from the class. He said don't wait up. So Jeonghan went back to the Seventeen's room but as soon Jeonghan went to checked him, he's gone. He panicked so he went back to the Seventeen's room, Seunghcheol and Jisoo got kidnapped too."

"Wow! That's fast," I amazed. Aaron nodded his head non-stop. He continued again, "But unfortunately, I haven't seen who the kidnapper is yet. Next, I looked at the GOT7 back. I didn't saw Jaebum anywhere so as Jeonghan as soon I trying to find him anywhere."

"BTS was busy with their work, they didn't even realized the other's missing. Seokjin was on the Maths class, the teacher said he went to the toilet and never came back. She thought he skipped class so she doesn't care. Here's the best part, I took a lot at Hoseok, he was buying some drinks at the vending machine, I know who kidnapped him," He smirked. "Really?" I asked him, disbelief. He nodded he whispered me the name. I chuckled. "I knew it."

"So the last person was Namjoon. he got kidnapped 20 minutes ago."

A person opened the door making us looked at the person. It's Eric. "Nope, he's not the last one," he said while sitting down. "You forgot Seokmin. He's still panicking outside," my eyes were wide open.

"What?!"

•••

A/N:

Guys! Guys! This book had reached 10k!! Omg! Thank you so much! I seriously love you guys for loving this book!
Hope you guys enjoy and sorry for the grammar errors and etc.

-Queeniepabo.