𝔰 𝔢 𝔳 𝔢 𝔫

Começar do início

"A-Aphmau~Senpai d-didn't ask Kawaii~Chan who K-Kawaii~Chan was or why she talks like this?" Tears welled up in her eyes and I giggled lightly.

"I could tell it was third person, and I'm not ever one to judge. It's actually really adorable, Kawaii~Chan so don't be ashamed of it." I winked.

"You say that like you had something to be ashamed of - and from what I can tell, you don't." Cadenza sasses and I laughed. "Show everyone underneath the mask!"

I rolled my eyes and unhooked it from one ear, bringing it so everyone could see my face. Once they did, I put it back on.

"She makes a good point Aph. What are you ashamed of?" Zoey asked and I suppressed a glare at her when she smirked.

"I'm not going to answer that." I walked through the crowd and started wandering a bit before something attached itself to my leg.

I lifted my arm and glanced down, seeing a small baby, seeming to have barely learned to walk.

Making a small squeal, I dropped my bags and sat beside it.

The child giggled and reached for me, splaying and clenching their fingers. I giggled and put my hands to theirs. They had a nice grip.

"You're a strong one, aren't ya? Aren't ya!" I cooed and tapped their nose, making them giggle.

I heard a few snickers and giggles and looked over to see Zoey with a hand over her mouth, and a few just laughing at me playing with a baby.

"What! I'm soft too, you know! And who doesn't love babies?" I shrugged and looked back at them as they waddled back to a blanket with other babies and a brown-haired woman with green eyes and a white-and-grey shirt.

"You like making 'em?" I heard and looked over just in time to see Dante elbow Travis in the gut.

I rolled my eyes, and as I stood up I concealed my fangs' withdrawal noise with my weapons clinking in my movement. I also removed my mask and put it safely in my pocket.

"I'll say it right away, I'm a virgin. Most of you probably think I'm not based on how I look, right?" I saw a few guilty gazes but it didn't affect me. "Don't feel bad, I get it a lot," I shrugged.

Travis stared at me. "You. A virgin? No way."

I put a hand on my hip and motioned my other arm carelessly. "Yeah, I am."

"Okay, I gotta say even I'm shocked by that," Zoey said.

Rolling my eyes, I commented: "I'm shocked we're talking about this, period. I also thought I'd be gone by now."

"In a rush?"

"No. Just thought I would be."

Zoey smirked lightly but tried to hide it. "Okay, well before you do, any other goodbyes you want to make?"

I bit my lip slightly, but on the inside so nobody took notice to it. "I didn't say bye to Aaron." Lie. Maybe I just want to see him again. Nothing to be ashamed of right. . .

She stopped trying to hide the smirk. "Then go on, before you leave!"

I rolled my eyes. "In a minute. I wanna talk to the babies more!" Everyone laughed as I practically skipped to the blanket.

"Hi, I'm Aphmau."

"Donna, nice to meet you! I see you like kids," she chuckled and to which I laughed in return.

A little baby girl was banging a sippy-cup on the ground and giggling, and overall I just wanted to hug them all.

But after a minute, I looked over at everyone with a smile. They were all laughing and talking, possibly gossiping over stuff I didn't know - stuff I wanted to know so I could relate and contribute. My smile twitched.