Chapter 10- confusion

(Y/n's pov)

    This doesn't feel right, Pidge and I don't feel right. I've realized that I push myself into a relationship too fast, what do I do? I don't want to hurt her but should I just keep hurting myself in the process, what do I do? I'm so confused.

    I set inside lances room skimming through old photos with him, Keith went on a little mission with Shiro so I decided to accompany Lance. "Ohhhh and this one where you shoved a whole bowl of ice cream into my face" he  slaps the picture on the ground in front of me, with a loud chuckle. I laugh and grab another photo, "oh and this one... *laughs*... when a dumped a whole bucket of freezing cold water on you.." I show him the picture and fall on the ground in to a laughing fit.

    I giggle and as he grabs another photo, "ahaha this one is good" he says with a smirk playing on his lips. I smile and grab the photo from him, immediately I burst into a fit of uncontrollable giggles. It's a picture of Lance dressed in some of my old girly clothes, while I'm standing next to him in so baggy shorts and a big T-shirt  with a SnapBack hat on backward. I look even closer and realize that Lance is wearing.... ahaha.... makeup!!!.

   I point at his face and set the picture on the ground, he laughs. "And there is another sign that I missed" he laughs, I laugh while wiping tears away from my eyes. "What the quiznak was wrong with us?" I giggle, he shakes his head before falling back, out of breath from laughter.

   I smile over at him, "I'm glad we're on good terms now" I say, with a bright grin. He nods with a grin. "Your my best friend you know that.... we can only stay mad at each other for so long" he says with laughter clearly visible in his voice. I giggle and punch him in the arm, "yeah..." I sigh, in realization. "Umm.. is everything alright Y/n?" Lance questions in concern, I look up at him with a smile and nod, "just thinking about... things" I reassured him, he nods even though I can tell he's not convinced at all. He knows not to pick at me, so he just grabs another picture continuing what we were doing.