Chapter one- ugh

Ye

  (Y/n pov)

      "You're a liar lance!!" I yell at my boyfriend, he just rolls his eyes. I squint my eyes, and scoff at the asshole standing in front of me, "you know what!!.. we're done" I say while walking out of the room.

    I walk out of the castle/ship and walk out towards the cliff, I stare out at the sunset. "What ya doin?" I hear, I sigh and turn around looking to see pidge standing watching me with her arms crossed, while smirking.

     I sigh and turn back around, "me and lance are done" I say, feeling a weight drift off of my shoulders. She walks over and sets down beside me, "you don't look sad about it..." she sighs, I smile and reassure "yeah, it's like a weight off my shoulders... because I have a little secret..." I whisper. She looks over at me curiously "what is it?" She asks, my face heats up, she's my best friend she has to know.... okay here it goes "ummm...I like... girls" I mumble.

    She turns towards me, "really?" She asks, I squint my eyes shut and nod. She moves closer to me "me too" she says simply, I look towards her shocked. "What really?" She nods smiling, "how long?" She asks, I sigh thinking back for the first time "ummm 2 years" I answer, she stars at me contently "what?" I ask blushing. "Why'd you date Lance?" She asks, I look down at my feet "because I liked this girl.... and I still do... but... she doesn't feel the same..." I mutter, her face lights up "who is it?" I shake my head as if saying, 'not telling' she sighs and starts guessing "Allura?" I shake my head, and make a disgusted face. "There's no other girls here but Me, you, and Allu-" "you know what I'm just gonna head back inside!" I cut her off.

      I get up to leave but she grabs my hand and pulls me back down, "is it someone back on earth?" She asks. I give her a confused look and yank my hand away "wow you so oblivious" I say walking away, the girl sets there confused while watching the H/c girl walk away.