Chapter 36: It Bit Me.

Start from the beginning

Now back to searching through lovely books. Notice the sarcasm.

 Okay, I'm going to admit it I'm not a reader, I hate reading. Don't seem so shocked, I have read one book. Yep, one whole book. I didn't listen to it on cd or anything. Okay, I did but come on do you expect me to sit down and read a Harry Potter book? Have you seen how many pages the book has? It would take me a whole year to read it! But it's okay, I played it at night time so I didn't have to listen to the ladies voice. Does it count?

Anyway, I was searching through the battered books that smelled faintly of old grannies, the pages of most of the books had begun to turn yellow. I was in the old part of the library that was made of brick making the place look ancient. I stood on my tiptoes to get one of the top books out that looked like Romeo and Juliet when two more than expected began tumbling down. I let out a little screech and closed my eyes, ready for impact. When no books touched any part of my body I peeked to see someone I really didn't want to see.

It was Mr. I turn you into popcorn. You got it; it was no other than Dale. 

"Hello," I said my voice normal and I placed a smile on my face.

"Gweneviere." He said and placed the fallen books back on the shelf.  As he stretched his school shirt lifted exposing some nice toned skin.

Man, if he wasn't so scary and I wasn't with Kyle, I would tap that.

"It's Gwen." I corrected him.

"Oh. I know." What the devil? Did he just do that to piss me off?

The fatty watty, no he's not fat but 'urgh' people really do know how to get my gorilla hair to stand on its end (I do shave).

"Well," I said "If you don't mind I have some books to look for,"  I said and went to turn around.

"Are you looking for Romeo and Juliet?" he asked and I turned to look at him, if I couldn't see them, neither could he.

"No," I replied.

"There right there." He pointed to where I HAD JUST BEEN STANDING! No way, I had looked at that shelf for what felt like 3 whole days.

"Yeah, well I might take them just in case." I walked over and pulled the box of the shelf that read 'Romeo and Juliet' in big bold letters on the front.

I swear it's trying to rub it in.

"I thought you didn't need them." He smirked, his arms folded across his chest.

"Well, my drama teacher is...um...telepathic and sent me a message to get them." I said, nodding my head. Way to go Gwen, why don't you tell him you're wearing pink underwear as well. Wait, I am.

Damn, don't you just hate that? When you think you know what underwear you have on but you're not sure. I HAVE to check.

"Gwen." Dale snapped when I ignored him.

Can't he see I'm having a discussion about what underwear I'm wearing today?

"Yes, I'm back."

"You didn't go anywhere. You're really strange."

"I'm not strange, I'm unique." I paused "I'm Awesome." I coughed the word; I didn't want to sound too full of myself.

"As I was saying I heard there are a lot of people on your back."

"What where," don't laugh at this but I went to turn and look at my back, until I stopped myself "Ha you were talking about enemies weren't you." I said, man I feel like a prat.

"I heard that Stacy Amy-"

"I'm sorry; I really need to check something." I put a finger up to cut him off.