"That is, if you'd like to live with us..." She added in a hesitant voice.

"Of course, silly!" Ella said messing her hair.

"Hey, don't touch the hair! But honestly, I'm really glad." She said, giving Ella a genuine smile.

"Thank you so much, Cam. You don't know how much this means to me." Ella mumbled playing with her fingers.

Camilla was ecstatic to have found a friend. Ever since Jade had left to study abroad, she longed a friends' companionship. She just knew that Ella and her were going to get along splendidly.

"So it's me, my mate and his best friend, Nolan. He's a really nice guy. May be you guys will be mates!" She said, winking at Ella.

If only she knew, Ella thought. She wanted to tell someone about her mate but maybe it was too soon to tell Camilla.

They reached the town shortly and Camilla took her to the bookstore first. Ella got all of the books she would need for the courses she wanted and also bought a few novels. Their next stop was the stationary store, one of Ella's favorite places. She drooled over all the stationary and went crazy buying an array of folders, pens, papers and notebooks.

The two girls came out of the store holding numerous bags and passersby smiled at them.

"Camilla stationary is a genuine obsession!" Ella said very seriously.

"Are you crazy? Normal people are obsessed with food, shopping or themselves! Stationary is a first!" Camilla chuckled.

"Well I'm unique and stationary is awesome." Ella stated as if that settled the argument.

The duo stopped at a small Italian café to eat lunch and sat at a table by the street. A waiter came with menus and they ordered salad, pasta and chicken. The waiter jotted their order and brought it to them in ten minutes. The girls dug into their food and it was absolutely gob smacking.

May be it was her full stomach, her excitement or her growing trust for Camilla, but Ella decided to spill the beans.

"Hey Camilla..." She said too casually swirling her lemonade in its glass.

Camilla looked up with a raised eyebrow.

"Something weird happened yesterday." She said keeping her tone even, making her friend even more curious.

"Spill!" Camilla demanded bouncing up and down.

"Alright, alright, just keep it to yourself." Ella said.

"It's a promise!" She affirmed giving her hand for Ella to shake. After they shook on it, Ella began.

"Last night, Angie wouldn't stop crying. I tried everything, she wasn't even hungry or needed to use the bathroom! She kept on crying and suddenly someone knocked at my door at three in the morning. I was wondering if I had woken anybody up when I came across the most beautiful man I have even seen. Oh, Cam, he was breathtaking! He asked for Angie and I handed her to him. In five minutes, the girl was giggling like the past two hours had never happened! I was shocked beyond words. He even tucked her in and left without saying anything. All the while, my body was in a frenzy! I couldn't breathe and my heart felt like it was going to explode. Since I have Alpha blood in me, I was kind of thinking that maybe he was my mate." Ella told Camilla. She squeaked out the last line in less than a second and slid down her chair feeling rather embarrassed.

"Oh my god! Why didn't you tell me sooner! But more importantly-why didn't you stop him and kiss him senseless?!" Camilla hollered making more than a few heads turn. The two girls however, couldn't care less.