She had brushed and bathed before Angie had woken up. She was now wearing a pretty Aqua dress that complemented her eyes and ballet flats. She had put on a little bit of makeup thinking that it was a special occasion.

Ella proceeded to change Angie into a baby pink onsie and put a small hat on her head. She took Angie into her arms and headed to the dining hall.

A lot of people had already gathered around the table when Ella remembered her promise to Camilla and panicked. She tried to find someone to hand over Angie to when she spotted Cher and Xander. She ran towards them and handed her brother Angie.

"I'm so happy for you too, I'll talk to you later. Please take care of Angie for a bit, no time to explain!" She practically said it all in one breath.

"Whoa, calm down, Ella." He said as he adjusted Angie in his arms and pecked her head twice.

As soon as Ella was sure that Angie was safe, she ran to the kitchen. Camilla was already there, flipping pancakes.

"Oh, Ella! Thank god you're here! I thought you'd forgotten! Never mind that, take over the pancakes station, I need to make bacon!" She chirped and handed Ella the pan. Ella laughed at her friend's impatience and started with the pancakes.

About thirty minutes later, Ella was exhausted. She must have made hundreds of pancakes! Everybody had eaten them with gusto and that was Ella's only saving grace. Ella removed the apron she was wearing and walked out to the dining room with two plates in her hand. She sat beside her brother who was playing with Angie and Cher. Ella stopped dead in her tracks when she saw how beautiful the three of them looked together.

"Hey, Ella, come say hi to Cher properly now!" Xander smiled at her. Ella had never seen her brother so happy. His smile was breathtaking and genuine. Ella longed for something like that but she hadn't seen her mate at all.

"Hello, Cher! I'm so glad you're my brother's mate! Congratulations and welcome to the family!" Ella said politely. She was shocked when Cher got up and gave Ella a quick hug.

"Thank you." She whispered in her ear.

Xander was ecstatic that his sister seemed to like his mate and vice versa. The three most important girls in his life, Ella, Cher and Angie, were with him and life was good.

Ella sat down and helped herself to some breakfast.

"So Ella, got any plans for today?" Xander asked her.

"I'm actually going into town with Camilla, a girl I met last night." Ella explained.

"That's terrific. Camilla is a wonderful person, I'm glad you got a chance to meet her. Just be back in time because my brother is having a pack meeting and he would like your pack to attend it too." Cher said.

"Don't worry about that. I'll be back in time. I was wondering if you could take care of Angie till then." Ella asked the two hesitantly. Giant smiles erupted across their faces and she took that as a yes.

After breakfast, Ella caught up with Camilla and they headed into town in Camilla's white BMW.

"So how do you like Full Moon pack?" Camilla asked her.

"I honestly think it's wonderful." Ella said earning a grin from her new friend.

"So the college here is Full Moon College. It's a huge college and shifters from all over the world come here. It's famous for its Economics and Biology department. We have houses in which four students can stay. The college has its own campus in the pack grounds. You'll start next month, with me! It's perfect because our fourth housemate decided to go study abroad and we were looking for another person to replace her!" Camilla chattered.