"I think you can fall in love whenever, wether it's five days or five years." Marley said to Jughead and he just sent her a pointed look.

"Five days? Really Ro? In order to love somebody you need to know them, it's impossible to know someone in five days." Marley replied and Jughead opened his mouth to reply but Betty spoke up.

"But love is love." Betty added her ponytail swaying slightly.

"I personally don't think love exists," Jughead shrugged before continuing.

"I think it's a social construct," Jughead shrugged and Marley raised an eyebrow.

"You don't believe in love?" Marley asked Jughead and he just shrugged.

"The whole concept just seems weird to me. I don't think it exist. Just like Santa and fire breathing dragons. Why do you?" Jughead asked her and Marley nodded.

"Yeah I do, there's certain ways you feel about people that is special and it's different, it's not the same type of love you have for a family member or a friend. It's like a bond you have with someone." Marley explained looking at Jughead.

"So you mean to tell me they are different types of love? Come on Ro, be serious." Jughead scoffed to his girlfriend. Veronica noticed the tension grow thick and try to diffuse it.

"So Archie, any news? How's your music?" Veronica asked trying to change the subject but before Archie could reply Marley spoke.

"Precisely, J, there are different types of love." Marley stated and Jughead scoffed.

"Enlighten me?" Jughead challenged everyone at the table looked at the pair with wide eyes.

"Fine. There is love of a pet, love of a food, love of an item, love of a song, love of a place, there is platonic love and non - Platonic love." Marley argued and Jughead rolled his eyes.

"It just seems to me that you just overused the word love, why not use 'like' or 'fondness' or 'endearment'?" Jughead asked Marley, he looked at her weird not understanding why she's getting so worked up. Marley rolled her eyes.

"Oh yes, because I have such fondness for chewing gum." Marley said sarcastically before continuing.

"It's much more than like, or fondness, or endearment. Love is love. It's such an amazing thing, J, love can start a revolution it can start and end wars. Love can break or make lives, it's such a powerful thing." Marley said. Jughead looked at Marley confused as to why she was so passionate about a concept.

"Guys, how about we go Pops after school?" Dakota said changing the subject and diffusing the tension. Everyone nodding an agreement expect Marley.

"I can't I have to tutor Reggie today." Marley muttered.

"I've got to go." Marley said quickly standing up picking up her backpack and walking away before anyone could ask her questions. Everyone turned to look at Jughead and he just looked at them in confusion.

"What?" He asked them in confusion.
-----------------------------------------

Marley was at her locker in between classes switching her books before Dakota frantically rushed up to her.

"Kota? What's wrong?" Marley asked her friend slightly worried.

"Have you seen Drew? We got in an argument and now I can't find him." Dakota explained running a hand through her curls.

"I haven't seen him since lunch. He could have gone home." Marley shrugged making Dakota even more stressed out.

"Drew can't be home alone. I've got to go and cancel my make up test." Dakota said frantically.