Yoongi x Reader; My Idol

Start from the beginning

But your fans wouldn't allow that. "Yoongi is here listening, right? Are you not afraid if he knows?"

"If he knows he's my idol?" You asked with slight amusement. "Of course not. Jenna however might get jealous~" You sang.

Jenna made a pouty face, then playfully hugged up against your side like a protective child. The fans squealed louder, and finally the topic was changed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You sighed in relief once you made it backstage once again. Jenna was clung into you playfully, her arms around your waist. "So where are we eating out today?" Jenna hummed in thought.

You two always ate out after a live performance or just being on stage in general. It helped your nerves to have some thing to look forward to.

"I'm no restaurant but you can eat me any day." A smooth voice said from behind you.

The fluent Korean is what got you. You detached yourself from Jenna, looking back at the voice.

It was three boys, from Bts. You easily recognized all of them. The one who spoke, Jimin. The one at his left, Rap Monster. The one at his right, that one left you speechless. It was Yoogni, his arms lazily crossed over his chest as he let Jimin talk.

You smiled nervously, a bad habit you had. "My apologies, but I didn't realize this was a Brothel. Jenna, we have the wrong address."

Jenna choked on her saliva at your words, her coughing while laughing. Rap Monster joined her laughter, even Yoogni let out a string of chuckles.

Jimin smirked. "You can't play hard to get forever, darling. You do know your fans expect you to be in a relationship, right? If not a boy, then you know." He gestured to Jenna.

"Yes, I realize that. I already have a crush, and I already have my means of getting with him. Now please, we have somewhere to be. Unless you guys would like to join?" You offered kindly.

Jenna pouted. "(First/Name), I don't want to sit in a restaurant with seven guys."

"Then we'll get take out and eat back at our dorm. Don't be rude." You countered back.

She sighed in defeat. "Only if I choose the food."

"Deal." You nodded.

She perked, then nodded. "Alright, who wants to go get food with me? (First/Name) is gonna take the rest back to our dorm."

Rap Monster and Jimin agreed to go with Jenna while Yoongi said he'd go with you. The two of you went back to get the rest of Bts, and headed to your quite large dorm.

It was bigger than one should be for just two people, but your manager pushed it on you. Once there you let the five boys do whatever they wanted in your living room, which was mostly just them sitting there with bored expressions. You mumbled apologies as you left them alone to go back to your room and her clothes to change into.

As you roamed through your drawer, you heard a soft knock on your door. You opened it, blinking when you saw Yoongi. "Yes?"

He smiled. "May I come in?"

You nodded, standing aside. He closed the door behind him, taking a seat on your twin size bed. It wasn't huge, but it wasn't small either. "Is there something you need?" You asked nervously, leaning your back against your door.

He shook his pink hair, but his eyes look like they were in deep thought. "You said I was your idol. How?"

You bit your bottom lip. You knew he was insecure about himself a lot, so you thought carefully about your words. "I love rap. I always have growing up, it relaxed me in some strange way. I love your songs, especially 'Agust D'. I wanted to write music as good as you and be able to perform like you. If it wasn't for you, I'd be shipped off to some medical school right now. Thank you, by the way."

He cracked an amused grin. "Medical school? And your welcome I suppose. Why not Rap Monster though? If you like rap."

"His rapping is smooth and sounds educational. But yours is fast, brutally honest, and I respect you for that." You shrugged, walking further into the room.

He stood up now, his dark eyes glued to your figure. "You said you had a crush. May I ask who?" He asked, his voice low now.

You gulped, your bottom lip trapped between your teeth. His gaze wondered to that, him taking steps to meet you. Your bodies were close, but not touching.

"I've always had a crush on the one man w-who got me into music." You whispered, your voice wavering.

A warm hand was placed on your cheek, causing you to look up at Yoongi. He had a hard to read expression, his face leaning in. "I've had a crush too."

"May I ask who it is?" You repeated him, your voice a soft whisper now.

He chuckled. "She's the one who told the world I was her idol before telling me first." He said in a low voice still.

It was if gravity was making you two lean in. Your soft lips found his, and they moved in a sweet dance together. Your eyes were closed, cheeks clearly red. You were afraid he could feel the heat from them and be weirded out, but all those thoughts were pushed away when his free hand held your waist firmly. His thumb brushed under your shirt occasionally, and that small touch sent shivers down your spine as the kiss got heated.

"(First/Name)! We got your food!" Jenna shouted, bursting into your room.

You quickly moved away from Yoongi, your embarrassed figure turned to face Jenna nervously. "Jenna-"

"Whoa, you don't need any of this food. It seems Yoongi is keeping you full enough. It's about time too. If you break that bed I'm not buying you another one~!" She sang before winking at you.

Finished.